• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gettoasty what shirt are you wearing in the fit pics? Good fit btw.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Uniqlo spread collar dress shirts.

Wash + hang dry then steam iron and it is good to go. Unlike the standard and slim fit OCBD cotton material, the dress shirts in general surprisingly do not wrinkle as much if at all. Perhaps another short write-up for another time but the dress shirts are great bang for the buck.

Going to kop a few more come October 5th.

Uniqlo definitely fits that niche for beginners MC. Hmm.

eternaldrake

Reaction score
suddenlee order placed for dark grey lounge set, dark grey uu cargo pants, black uu sweatpants all size small; will let yall know how it goes

skrz

Reaction score

Uniqlo spread collar dress shirts.
Wash + hang dry then steam iron and it is good to go. Unlike the standard and slim fit OCBD cotton material, the dress shirts in general surprisingly do not wrinkle as much if at all. Perhaps another short write-up for another time but the dress shirts are great bang for the buck.
Going to kop a few more come October 5th.
Uniqlo definitely fits that niche for beginners MC. Hmm.

Item number for the spread collar?

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ The pockets on that parka look much better than those of the UU parka, which are awkwardly placed and very small.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can anyone proxy this flannel from Paramus or SF when they open??
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/CPaGoods/itemcode=069315
Tried to get it at a NYC store at the beginning of this month but couldn't find size small at any location...only a few XL & XXL, a couple M & L left
Hoping they have full line ups for grand openings

Why not just wait for webshop to go up? Should be very soon by all accounts.

andrewsd

Reaction score
my favorite sweaters are the 80/20 merino cashmere. got at $40 end of season last year, hope they return.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can't wait til webshop opens to get some more airism boxers. picked up a couple pairs to try them out last time i was in nyc, they are awesome.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why not just wait for webshop to go up? Should be very soon by all accounts.

Sometime before December 21st at least.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo blimp advertising their SF store opening.

89andy

Reaction score

31" waist, 21" thigh, 14" calf. I love the color, and the fit is good (S). It'll look better when I cut weight, but I'm glad I didn't go with M.
They look good paired with darker colors, though the white T always works. I was surprised that they're fantastic with desert boots, but then again mine started darker than most:

dude, post a fit pic!!!

I'm thinking fi I should get the pair of wine as well, already got the black one. BTW your pic of the desert boots just made me wanna do the same to mine!

private eyes

Reaction score
I read back about 10 pages , and a few of you were talking about picking up their sweatpants.. You guys aren't really wearing these out of the house are you? Are you buying just to lounge around the house in or late night run to the store ? I couldn't think of any situation I'd leave my house in sweatpants.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Yes out the house.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics