The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior member

yeah I just ordered from suddenly the other day. All previous experiences have been great. They were able to locate the items and my order was processed but I still haven't recieved a tracking number. Hopefully it just shows up, not stressing I haven't had any bad experiences in the past.

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

3. diniro

diniro Senior member

not worth $60. quality is subpar. look like it's already pilling just from the delivery (from Suddenlee). I was gonna resell but just took it to tailor to hem today cause I need some winter pants.

regarding Suddenlee, it was my first time ordering with them for this fall UU drop. Got in contact with them like a week prior, they wrote back and said they'll email me before the drop. They emailed me that Thursday night and I ordered through email using the UK website as reference and I think they shipped my things the following Tuesday, well packaged, in a big box. Just from this one experience I highly recommend them.

4. andrewsd

andrewsd Senior member

sleeves are pretty long, didn't fit me and I've got lanky arms. (in small). didn't like the collar in person either.

5. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

ah thanks for the impression. I will prob hold off then

6. Dapp

Dapp Senior member

Anybody seen the Utility Coat or have any thoughts on it? Considering it for Blacksburg weather which usually ranges from 10F to 40F in the winter, wanting to know if it's warm enough...

7. 89andy

89andy Senior member

just wondering for the pants (sweatpants, cargos, and wool blends) what waist size does size small fit? Measurements don't work cause its for unstretched, hard to tell how much it actually stretches...

also can anyone tell me how warm cargos and wool blend pants are as well? Suitable even for ~18 degree celsius weather? Don't want them if they are only good for winter ... not enough use

8. Teger

Teger Senior member

size up on the sweatpants if your thighs are big at all. otherwise the silhouette is too off.

9. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

How is sizing on UU corduroy? Normal size, up, down?

10. slstr

slstr Senior member

Okay, so, parka came in today, and it's really, really nice, I got it in a small, I'm 5"9~ and 150lbs, it fits kind of large, do you guys think I should size down?

[​IMG]
    Anyway, at first it kind of billowed out at the waist, it wasn't flattering at all, then I realised there were straps you could tighten to take in the waist [​IMG] so yeah it's better now, still kind of big though, but awesome, really awesome, with the lining in it's really warm, I've taken it out now, not sure how i'm going to get it back in easily, there's fuck loads of buttons and poppers and it looks kind of complicated but hey~ The fur in the hood is also removable, and you can fold up the fishtail part at the back if you don't want it there (BUT WHY WOULD YOU NOT?!) but yeah, really nice material, details, just great. Well worth the money.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  11. wurm

wurm Senior member

12. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Senior member

^ +1, a parka by definition is not supposed to be some slim body-hugging piece

slstr I think it looks good in all the pics you posted

13. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

that thing looks stupid, but to each his own

14. Smahatma

Smahatma Senior member

the fair isle stuff is in store now [nyc]

15. JackTheRipper

JackTheRipper Senior member

Got the UU Parka today. Looks great, but unsure about the zippers... maybe mine was bad but the zipper seems really low quality. Good news is, parkas like these are expected to be worn opened... until it's damn cold out.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012