• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh really? Was going to pickup blue and black.

Seems like the consensus is UU easy jacket > UU cotton jacket

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yea Def, save your money. UU Easy Jacket is so much better than the light jacket. Light Jacket is made out of paper posing as cotton.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I still do not own 1 black shirt and was hoping to pickup the UU OCBD.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i'll say from my experience more often than not, i am the same size for everything sans the few items like coats and sweaters since coats are usually coat on the large side and sweaters like the lambs wool. EFM sweaters are also TTS but size up if you plan on wearing with shirt underneath, or anything for that matter.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went with a small in the UU shirt, I'm a small in most UU and most regular. I could take a picture. It's pretty snug.

Cheese1

Reaction score
Rider or blouson? Not sure why I'm asking since xs in both is impossible to find, but still.

airblaster503

Reaction score

did you take same size for UU tshirts as your UU oxfords?

I sized up on the t shirts myself. Should get them sometime next week so maybe someone else has a better answer that has tried them.

I got the dark gray oxford now kind of wish I got the blue but wasn't sure on the sizing, if everything fits I will probably order a few more things. Hopefully they get a restock of the blouson in burgundy, also wanting the riders jacket in blue.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How dark are the easy jackets respectively? Dark Gray and Black?

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I went TTS on t-shirt and found them to be too small and too short... can't imagine once I washed them.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Everyone sizde the UU placket and oxford shirts the same?

robinsongreen68

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my chest is 38/39 and im a small in both

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
**** this ****, I spent hours today going all over Hong Kong and only one store had UU, and they only men's item they had were painters shorts and 3/4ths cargos. :mad:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads