• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

triad

Reaction score
Need a bit of help with UU sizing here. My chest measurement is around 37~38", I usually wear 15-33 shirt, BB1 in BBBF. Should I be looking at size S or M in riders jacket and pique cardigan? thanks.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Awesome, I'm not 2 days shipping away from NYC. Getting my stuff today :slayer:

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Need a bit of help with UU sizing here. My chest measurement is around 37~38", I usually wear 15-33 shirt, BB1 in BBBF. Should I be looking at size S or M in riders jacket and pique cardigan? thanks.

I didn't try the rider's jacket on, but I did buy one of the 100% cotton UU cardigans and sweaters. I bought the S. I could possibly fit into an XS, but it would be pretty tight. I don't think I would even consider M, but don't know about the Rider's jacket

I am a 38" chest and also wear 15-33 BB.

Essential

Reaction score
I went to Soho 5th ave and didn't see the oxfords priced down. They were $29.90 as usual.

The $19.90 were for long-sleeve shirts that seemed like sport shirts.

I did get a nice polo for $12.90.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I went to Soho 5th ave and didn't see the oxfords priced down. They were $29.90 as usual.

The $19.90 were for long-sleeve shirts that seemed like sport shirts.

I did get a nice polo for $12.90.

People are throwing around OCBD and oxfords will nilly in this thread.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...wut?

there is a collection of shirts out called "extra fine cotton..."

these shirts are currently 20 bucks a pop, including the extra fine cotton oxfords. these have nothing to do with the regular oxford uniqlo has year round, which are currently 30 bucks. I picked up a few before the sale and they're pretty nice. afaik, the shirts use MOP buttons, and the hand of the cloth is much nicer.

Essential

Reaction score
...wut?
there is a collection of shirts out called "extra fine cotton..."
these shirts are currently 20 bucks a pop, including the extra fine cotton oxfords. these have nothing to do with the regular oxford uniqlo has year round, which are currently 30 bucks. I picked up a few before the sale and they're pretty nice. afaik, the shirts use MOP buttons, and the hand of the cloth is much nicer.

Yea the shirts I saw were extra fine cotton.

I was hoping that the regular one was on sale. It's not so that's a bummer.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wonder why the easy jacket arm pit holes are cut so low. I will probably get a tailor to take the armpits up a smudge. I think I like everyone I got?? I don't have a mirror in my new apartment (which is actually nice) but I like how everything feels.

mumbai

Reaction score
do you guys know if there are other jackets on sale? mainly trying to get either the biker jacket, peacoat or trench

Last edited:

IDH

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that asian stores have smaller sizes than UK/US? I wouldn't mind buying a few pairs of cheap skinny jeans but I need a 28" waist and the UK website don't stock that size.

noobedloser

Reaction score
just bought UU oxford white in size S and UU hooded blouson in dark brown in size S and suddenlee was able to get both of them

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

do you guys know if there are other jackets on sale? mainly trying to get either the biker jacket, peacoat or trench

You know the UU rider jacket is on sale for $60 now right

lowk

Reaction score
When you order through suddenlee do they check all 3 uniqlo stores or just 1?
I found out the hooded blouson in wine is sold out in my size so hoping its in stock somewhere else or they get a restock.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads