1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother Senior member

^no, i don't

but it's not at all relevant to the lack of communication...my issue right now is that i had contacted them regarding the errors in creating and printing a label to send items back and my expectation is to get a response in a timely manner (no more than 48 hours)

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Yea, lack of communication is the base of all my problems.

3. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

I'm not discounting any of people's issues, they're valid concerns. :nodding:

4. lmaozedong

lmaozedong Senior member

Yeah, IME suddenlee is great at everything except for replying to emails

1 person likes this.
  5. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

It sounds like their biggest problem is allowing people to customize orders and make special requests. They don't have the manpower to deal with the number of requests they receive and doing anything that complicates the process just further increases their backlog. While the customer may appreciate the service, it in turn makes their customer service appear poor.

I've only placed two orders with suddenlee. Both very simple though. Placed things in my cart, checked out, waiting for shipping. Never needed to email them about anything yet.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  6. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

yea I agree too.I've made all my orders super simple because I could image how much of a pain it would be to do what they do.

7. Snoopy

Snoopy Senior member

Can anyone comment on their polo shirts? Do they run big? Good material?

Thinking of visiting tomorrow both of their stores in Manhattan and checking them out.

8. korce

korce Senior member

Would anyone be able to post measurements for the premium linen jacket and/or premium linen jacket (slim ft) from Ss12?

I wear a 38R, so seem to fall right in between their sizing chart. Looks like I might be a small in the regular fit, or a M in the slim fit but I really have no idea. Can anyone comment on the difference between these two fits?

If you have any - shoulder, chest, length and sleeve length measurements for sizes S or M in either jacket would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

9. keeleyt83

keeleyt83 New Member

10. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Has Ann got back to anyone in the past 48 hours? I would imagine she would at least reply back to me after 3 days of knowing my order was messed up. Wonder if everything is ok in suddenlee land.

11. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

Washing my UU tee caused some weird distortion around the collar and now it looks like ass when I wear it. Some of the designs on the UU stuff were alright, but damn the fabrics they picked are shitty.

12. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

The UU tees are supposed to distort, sounds like you just got the short end of the stick - all of mine have distorted in a good way.

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  13. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

hah, yeah, guess I did. I know it says that on the care tag. Not a huge deal, of course, but i like to gripe :foo:

14. Noctone

Noctone Senior member

Haha, yeah no worries man.

15. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Derp. I just received a package from suddenlee. Seems like there answer to my problem was to mail out the other half of my order when I contacted them about it missed, yet not notify me about it on email. Will I be charged double shipping? who knows. They lucky uniqlo socks are comfortable because its hard to be mad in these warm, squishy, soft socks.

16. thatguymj

thatguymj Senior member

They forgot one item in my last order. When I emailed them to let them know, I didn't hear back for about a week. I finally received an email indicating they had shipped it out, waived the shipping fee, and offered to waive any applicable fees on my next order as well.

17. max_r

max_r Senior member

Are the rise measurements a bit off for uniqlo jeans, or do they all have stupidly low rises? I'm looking at these grey jeans, and according to the size chart, you have to get up to size 38 before you hit a 10" rise.

Also, has anyone handled the Dark Grey jeans? Is the color on the website accurate?

Also, can I expect much inseam shrinkage when washed?

18. wahwho11

wahwho11 Senior member

suddenlee package coming soon =).

19. thatguymj

thatguymj Senior member

They're pretty low rise, apc ps like.

The color on the site is accurate, as in they do not look grey, but rather like black after being washed a bunch.

1 person likes this.
  20. max_r

max_r Senior member

cool, thanks man

the rest of the measurements seem pretty spot-on, so I might as well give them a go. Lowest rise jeans (and only jeans) I have now are APC NS with a 10" rise, hopefully it won't be too big a difference.