• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They weren't even worth the $10. They were the most thin pair of jeans I have felt in the longest time. My friends who work there even said they were crap.

I think we're getting confused. I was referring to the Made in Japan Selvedge that currently retail for ~$90. Perhaps I should have specified.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just in the store the other day and was surprised how decent they were. Certainly much better than the GAP selvedge.

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think we're getting confused. I was referring to the Made in Japan Selvedge that currently retail for ~$90. Perhaps I should have specified.

yeah i meant the discount was 10 bucks haha, and they fade alright, the fit is great though

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was at their 5th avenue store today.

Bought 2 waffle heattech crewneck shirts, 2 low rise boxer briefs, 3 pairs of heattech socks, 1 heattech neck warmer

I love the low rise boxer briefs, more comfortable than Hanes and much shorter in the legs. The Hanes are too long and feel like I'm wearing shorts underneath my pants.

I also love the waffle heattech, feels very nice on the skin.

Their socks are also magnificent, quality feels very nice. Some guy was making a testimonial how he came back to buy more because they were the best socks he ever bought lol

Neck warmer I might return back because I really wanted a solid color and they sold out of those. I might keep it.

kushburner

Reaction score
Do uniqlo oxford shirts fit slim? They dont offer a "slim fit" design

Last edited:

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Totakeke

Reaction score

Do uniqlo oxford shirts fit slim? They dont offer a "slim fit" design

Close to Gitman Vintage oxfords, size one up for Uniqlo, they are slim, but not really if you want a very slim fit shirt.

Last edited:

Master Milano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

peacoat is nice but thin, and the reversible is kinda **** imo. dont like the way it looks or feels.

I don't know dude, it feels like medium weight (I've never really handled a super heavy peacoat though). I think the one w/ raw hem was thinner. Anyway, get the peacoat; this kid in my school pretty much hates me cause it looks better than his 800 dollar Burberry whatever.

+1 on reversible being ****

Kross

Reaction score
hahah, thank you guys, will cop peacoat, I'm guessing black is the way to go here and same exact sizing as my J+ button ups?

Last edited:

icyice

Reaction score
Just made a new Uniqlo cop through suddenlee

Anyone know what the deal is with those T-000s? I asked for the darkest blue and they told me they got me a "68 blue," which is just confusing to me.

Also, I wear one size down for Uniqlo buttonups (size S in just about everything fits me fine, size XS in Uniqlo buttonups fit me).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads