• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That's what I use. Clogs every couple seconds though since it pills so much. Good luck.
Damn.. This thing would be such and awesome piece of it didn't pull so much.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Sweet, do you remember which store in NY, and did you happen to see any sizes?

EDIT: Were both colors available as well?
My friend bought the red/black one from the 53rd street store.

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^yes its still in store.

My friend bought the red/black one from the 53rd street store.

No more, only size XL and XXL left. I bumped into my friend who works at the 5th ave store. Checked in his machine and the back for me. Apparently it was featured in the GQ magazines, and people literally came in the store looking for the shirts...

Most F/W stuff is gong to be stocked out except for XL and higher. S/S is releasing soon, so get ready!

AHShadow

Reaction score
I'm a bit late, but would there be any +J Premium Down Parkas (Light or not) left in XS?

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
off the top of my head... stretch merino V's and cardi's (dark grey, blue), some of the blue cashmere cardis. some black v's/cardis also but don't remember if there were XS or not, didn't look too closely for that color. there were also a couple of S and M +j green cashmere when i left however i'm sure someone swooped them up by now :eek:

+j promo is still the same a la black friday; some of the stuff is marked down more than i remember - eg. cashmere +j cardi came out to just over $60 && stretch merino v is like 30-40, can't remember. +j shirts are @ $20 each.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thanks ^

i think the uniqlo website UK does a good job reflecting the current US drops fyi

just change GBP to US dollar sign. seems like a trend i have noticed . . .

AHShadow

Reaction score

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picked up this +j suit. Slim fit size large. Should I have gone with a regular fit medium? or even a slim fit medium? Ignore the pants they fit perfectly, they just need to be hemmed. The jacket clearly needs the sleeves shortened, but I'm not sure want to do with the rest of it, seems a little full or too long in the lower block? It fits me well through the shoulders without being constricting.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think it's too baggy all around but I like my suits more fitted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads