• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

McCurry

Reaction score
Yeah Regarding those $15 Military Cotton Blouson. I am too lazy and inexperienced to proxy them out of China, if I was in a land of freedom then I weren't mind delivering them, but shipping stuff in and out of China have certain difficulties...

I am however gonna grab them and probably sell them to my friends when the weather gets warmer, but they're pretty great as beaters, pretty much wore them every day during the autumn, and they're $15.

It was weird, from my location, I actually saw some Uniqlo leather jackets, are they from a previous season?

Last edited:

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can anyone take a picture of the heat tech fabric? still cant figure out if its waffle or not.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
My shirt is micro waffle but my long johns are smooth, I think there are two kinds.

_yoo

Reaction score

Yeah Regarding those $15 Military Cotton Blouson. I am too lazy and inexperienced to proxy them out of China, if I was in a land of freedom then I weren't mind delivering them, but shipping stuff in and out of China have certain difficulties...
I am however gonna grab them and probably sell them to my friends when the weather gets warmer, but they're pretty great as beaters, pretty much wore them every day during the autumn, and they're $15.
It was weird, from my location, I actually saw some Uniqlo leather jackets, are they from a previous season?

i have those in black, copped at the start of season for $60 or something because i had zero outerwear. they've held up well but i wish the arms were a little slimmer.

Last edited:

tv2177

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'll be getting some of those heat tech tmrw.

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the quality of the wool overcoats? I've heard mixed opinions about the outerwear...

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the more i look at the coats offering from uniqlo and the collab, nothing really grabs me. i still think the jackets are nicer than the outerwear pieces

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
toasty why you got 200 posts in dis threak

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How is the quality of the wool overcoats? I've heard mixed opinions about the outerwear...

the overcoats are cashmere, and theyre pretty nice, albeit too thin to keep you warm in the winter (of course, that'll depend on what state you're in).

Last edited:

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are their straight leg or slim fit jeans?
Specifically their $20 straight leg jeans.

I've been meaning to call the store and see if they'll take an order over the phone and ship to Denver.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Asked this a ways back, but what's the stock like of the J+ suits in the bigger sizes (e.g. L/34)? Is it even worth putting in the order with suddenlee at this point, or should I just take a shot at the regular wool suits Uniqlo has?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You can always try ordering, then in the details section just say "Pick up XXX if XXX is not available"

Or just follow up with the confirmation email that is sent to you.

From my experience they are pretty flexible and will work with you. But I remember that you must put in an order first.
It is hard to ask them to check on inventory without an order put in, only rarely

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads