• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eupfhoria

Reaction score

+J Wool Flannel jacket in size M slim fit and Small regular fit all sold out in GRAY 07, good amount of black and navy left
+J reversible down vest coming in today. I hope its good

the reversible vest might be my favorite of the +j items I've picked up over the last month (Wool Coat, Premium parka +E, Wool Flannel jacket/trousers, 2 v-neck sweaters)

for what that's worth. It's pretty warm, looks/fits great, only thing I can complain about is that when you wear the wool side out, there's no pockets for your hands

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered the premium down vest, that ish is hot fire

After my current order arrives ima kop two cashmere stretch cardigans and maybe a coat, some white shirts and pants

Is it sacrilege to wear +J with real Jil

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the fact that they don't share much in common. No...?

89andy

Reaction score

I ordered the premium down vest, that ish is hot fire
After my current order arrives ima kop two cashmere stretch cardigans and maybe a coat, some white shirts and pants
Is it sacrilege to wear +J with real Jil

Hmm what colours are there for the premium down vest? Also are they quite thick and substantial? Just wondering what's so great about them. I get the reversible, as the wool side looks really unique.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reversible +J down is the truth

Size Small fits perfect with a shirt and sweater layered. Roomy with just a sweater. My former idea of wearing it with a jacket/blazer not going to work :lol:

My order is 6/6, everything fits well.

May return the +J wool flannel suit though as the black is quite similar to 69 Navy Tasmanian. Too bad they ran out of 07 Gray +J wool flannel jacket, doh!

Eupfhoria

Reaction score
I might have either a small or a medium Wool Flannel slim fit jacket, dark gray, to sell here soon. Depending on which one fits better.

anyone have the brushed cotton trousers? I've got green and brown pairs coming in, and one of the blue Twill shirts, too

bryanayrb

Reaction score
111105-bnr-warmeasypants.jpg

check the dude on the left's kicks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics