• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yea I sorta want a black one..
My first brown, was too big, had like no extra hair on it while my XS pair is super hairy.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Meh, I just re-bought a brown and black shawl. I sold the brown xs that I have for $80 so that works out.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so is uniqlo pretty much picked out clean of size xs? i was going to put in a order with suddenlee today but whats the point of getting funds put on hold.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I sold mine on ebay, but I'm considering giving him a refund....
What color did you get? I have brown right now... sorta want another color. Whats the best color?

groupthink pressure :satisfied:

Last edited:

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IDH

Reaction score
With +J coming to an end will Uniqlo be offering a new range of higher quality clothes or just the normal stuff?

I picked up a few +J cardigans and I really like the quality compared to the normal range - It's a shame they're ending it.

metalstrat22

Reaction score

Can anyone comment on Uniqlo denim cuts? Do they still make the T-000?
I want to pick up a pair of black raw (or at least real dark) skinnies... but the website doesn't really give me any indication.
Also did you guys size down on uniqlo denim?

last time i checked, the mij raw denim doesn't come in the numbered cuts, just "slim-fit straight" and "regular-fit straight." so there's no equivalent of the skinny-fit tapered. i picked up a pair of slim- fit size 29 mij selvage, and the measurements are as follows:

Waist: 15 3/4 in.
Front Rise: 9 1/4 in.
Leg Opening: 7 1/4 in
Thigh: 10.5 in.
Knee 7 5/8 in.

(btw, if anyone's interested i have these posted for sale in the classified forums)

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

so is uniqlo pretty much picked out clean of size xs? i was going to put in a order with suddenlee today but whats the point of getting funds put on hold.

ye maybe one or two extra smalls, though there are plenty of xs shirts.

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Suddenlee :slayer::slayer:

My order got further reduced :slayer: :slayer:

Kind of wish I didn't take off the +J shawl now, but I think I'm fading out cardigans in general from my wardrobe.

The wool stretch +J seems more up my alley.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads