• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jineline

Reaction score
How is the sizing of Uniqlo sneakers? I am looking at the Men slip-on and regular canvas sneakers and based on the size chart it should be true to size, but some reviewers suggested going down half a size.

Anyone has experience?

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

U FW preview. Looks like more of the same, for better or worse.
The cut on these look perfect, I think they've had this before? But Maybe the way it's shown here I can actually see how it's cut versus product shots. Going to kop this for sure.

1627004799411.png

dmitry23

Reaction score
Hi. Do anybody know how +j shirts fit? I'm usually a medium, and while U shirts fit me slightly big, but still ok, some mainline shirts and JWA flannel from FW21 in medium are small for me. Should I go for an m or l in +j?

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Quite boring, unfortunately.

I welcome the return of the flannel pants though - feel like we haven't had those since the very first season?

loopdeloop

Reaction score
Hopefully the colour palette isn't just 'various shades of brown' again. That's getting a little boring.
It's mad that they've not mixed up the colours a bit. Not sure how many times they think people want to buy the same brown pair of work pants or whatever.
My views on Uniqlo U and the colour brown from the last few seasons...

taduuu

Reaction score
I think designs are kinda boring as well this season. Shirts and trousers are also 10 euros more expensive this season than previous ones.

Will wait for sale and reviews with honest fit pics.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time a new season of Uniqlo U lookbook is released, I can expect the following comments:

'This is so repetitive'
'This is boring'
'Womens line is so much better than the mens'

Well we've had variations of the top 2 comments so I gotta add the 3rd one - yet another season where the womens line is so superior to the mens, I'm mostly interested in the pleated sweatsuit:
1629719912295.png

I'll probably get these colors or the cream ones

taduuu

Reaction score
Also I was waiting for trousers with front flap pocket, but its joggers…

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.