• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

grayfox

Reaction score
Okay this is real collaboration

I love all the pants, hopefully the rise is a bit more accommodating. And the zip-up knit looks great too

Last edited:

NYLON

Reaction score
Ok..coming in hot on the heels of November.
That means the rest of the U / JW pieces will start to go into deep discounts soon.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
Higher price point so hoping for decent quality. I'm in for the relaxed pieces - I prefer an oversized cut, which is why I really wish UU had a higher price point/nicer materials - I guess this is as close as it's gonna get.

Work jacket could be good too.

Edit: Wool blend on the relaxed pieces :(

Pastamancer

Reaction score
I don't really need any more outerwear atm, but the work jacket in olive is tempting. Some of the shirting looks awesome as well -- definitely looking to pick up the oversized stand collar + regular collar shirts with the panels (that blue color for the latter!). Having some cool accessories is a nice change of pace for these collabs

blacklight

Reaction score
Only sweater I'm really interested in happens to be in the women's collection. Not terribly familiar but a women's XL should be roughly equivalent to men's M, right?

lycliew

Reaction score
Apparently the missing items are still being added.

As for the collection, there's maybe one or two pieces I could see buying, but even then, I feel like at these prices I could just go to COS, and get more or less the same thing.
It looks like the belts and wool stole are listed under the women's section.

With the higher pricing, hopefully, the quality would be higher than usual. For people who shops at Uniqlo, the $300+ CAD for a chester coat or $200 CAD for the other jackets might be higher than what we normally pay even for the U or JWA lines.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Some thoughts on the +J collection featuring Michael Gabellini, Grace Coddington and Kashiwa Sato (creative director of Uniqlo's global branding and also created the +J logo)

With all this hype, it better be good.

cafedandy

Reaction score
Higher price point so hoping for decent quality. I'm in for the relaxed pieces - I prefer an oversized cut, which is why I really wish UU had a higher price point/nicer materials - I guess this is as close as it's gonna get.

Work jacket could be good too.

Edit: Wool blend on the relaxed pieces :(
Same sentiments. I checked the sizing charts for some jackets and pants, it seems that the fit may be a bit relaxed, but still trim for Jil Sander's aesthetic. I'm hoping that this line can somehow affect and push the U line to use better materials in future seasons because so many details and designs are wasted on cheap materials - case in point - the annoying thick plastic buttons and high acrylic count that pills so bad, I do hope they change that already...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's