• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got feedback on the mainline over shirt jacket? I was wondering how oversized it fits? It says it’s an oversized fit and the measurements suggest that too, but one size up from my TTS is the last available here. Just wondering if it’s worth trying or not?

sid11111

Reaction score
Anybody here got the Men's U sweatpants and thought it's too cropped??? I am only 5 ft. 9. Not even that tall..
Women's U sweatpants in one size up than my normal size fits way better but they sold out so fast...
I got relatively short legs so it works for me. Did you consult the size chart before purchasing?

rotv

Reaction score
Are the vintage chinos a new design? I bought a couple pairs a few months ago and one has torn pretty bad in the seat. The fabric felt different compared to my older pairs. They used to be really resilient. Wondering if it's common or if I just had bad batch.

itsPronouncedSteven

Reaction score
Anybody notice the new return policy going into effect Oct. 26th? No more in-store returns for online orders (gonna suck to have to pay return shipping and wait a few weeks for returns). 30 day returns from date of purchase now too. The most annoying change though imo is in-store purchases must be returned to the store you bought it from- I used to grab stuff from the bigger stores a bit further away for special releases and return to my local one if it didn't work out.

DeafIdiotGod

Reaction score
Anybody notice the new return policy going into effect Oct. 26th? No more in-store returns for online orders (gonna suck to have to pay return shipping and wait a few weeks for returns). 30 day returns from date of purchase now too. The most annoying change though imo is in-store purchases must be returned to the store you bought it from- I used to grab stuff from the bigger stores a bit further away for special releases and return to my local one if it didn't work out.
I noticed about a month or two ago they stopped including return shipping labels in the package, instead having you print your own one off, in the UK at least. Kind of annoying having to go into the office to return stuff when I'd rather work from home. Seems like a strange choice since I'm pretty sure household printers are becoming less common.

Dadacantona

Reaction score
Has anyone got feedback on the mainline over shirt jacket? I was wondering how oversized it fits? It says it’s an oversized fit and the measurements suggest that too, but one size up from my TTS is the last available here. Just wondering if it’s worth trying or not?
I sized down one size and it’s still roomy enough to layer.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sized down one size and it’s still roomy enough to layer.
Thanks! Sounds like it’s true to the measurements listed, which are pretty big.

Bummer because they only have XL left in their online store in Canada.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
A question here about UU MA-1 flight jacket (from a couple of years ago) :
If someone could give his opinion...

NYLON

Reaction score
anyone considered the wide fitted pants over at the Women's U section for feasability?

loopdeloop

Reaction score
Glad i sized up on the wide cords. Big fan, and i'm getting decent wear out of them. I just hope they wash and wear reasonably well. I ended up backing the slimmer cords as they were just a bit ordinary. If they make it to discount i'd get them again though. Wasn't sure what to do with the mock neck pullover thing but kept it in the end - ideally i'd size down but the item has hardly been restocked so a risky return. So it's a bit big but good for around the house etc.

Hopefully that quilted down bomber thing and the long sleeve heat-tech tops will drop soon.

(Also interested in seeing measurements for that JW women's turtleneck when it's released...)

losangelesghoul

Reaction score
Glad i sized up on the wide cords. Big fan, and i'm getting decent wear out of them. I just hope they wash and wear reasonably well. I ended up backing the slimmer cords as they were just a bit ordinary. If they make it to discount i'd get them again though. Wasn't sure what to do with the mock neck pullover thing but kept it in the end - ideally i'd size down but the item has hardly been restocked so a risky return. So it's a bit big but good for around the house etc.

Hopefully that quilted down bomber thing and the long sleeve heat-tech tops will drop soon.

(Also interested in seeing measurements for that JW women's turtleneck when it's released...)

I was really surprised too when I saw it in person. It looks good! The pics on the model on the site make it look so huge and ridiculous but it's actually very cool looking.

losangelesghoul

Reaction score

cafedandy

Reaction score
I really want to try these:

But here in LA, Fitting rooms are closed. Heck, you're not even allowed to try on clothes on the floor.
Tried these, material is like the cotton satin they used for the curved pants from previous season and like the SS20 U work pants (but slightly thicker).
Has a bit of sheen up close but not much from afar, in time it has that washed feeling. For sizing, it may depend on you but I'm usually a 31 and fit in the women's 28, but it may be better sized up even more.

I actually also did try the U Women's flare pants and they're pretty interesting...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads