• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jm22

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a difference between the three or four different mainline oxford shirts on the website in terms of sizing and fabric thickness?

wrongandright

Reaction score
Does anyone know what’s going on with the EG collab? From the looks of it, it seems like it only last 2 seasons..

Also, does anyone know what pants these are?

C745288E-375A-4231-BF0A-8F7207E32256.jpeg
32D517BE-4362-4783-B9DE-CD04B4F6A53A.jpeg
B381D56C-2774-4BB8-9C7B-A3BFD7BD7450.jpeg

AlaninTally

Reaction score

cafedandy

Reaction score
Does anyone know what’s going on with the EG collab? From the looks of it, it seems like it only last 2 seasons..

Also, does anyone know what pants these are?

View attachment 1457758View attachment 1457759View attachment 1457760
That might be the Heattech Warm Lined Pants: https://www.uniqlo.com/jp/ja/products/E430272-000/00?colorCode=COL56

Would be nice to see another EG collab, too. You never know, it might come back soon, or a future season. The JWA collab before skipped one season before coming back again.

loopdeloop

Reaction score
Yeah those are the heattech warm lined trousers. I remember seeing those photos weeks ago and wondered when they'd appear. Those images make the pants look almost pleated, or at least with a long rise or slightly dropped crotch. They look a bit different in their actual product page though, and are described as having a "slim fit taper". The different colours could almost be different styles entirely if you compare the olive to the navy or black etc. Uniqlo can be weird sometimes. Still, they look interesting and i'm a fan of the Gramicci style belt. Might give them a go.

taduuu

Reaction score
Arent those heattech warm lined trousers same as Uniqlo X JWA pants last fall, except longer and looser fit? I highly recommend if these are same materials. I have used uniqlo x jwa pants a lot when outdoors, washed them many times and they have not shown any signs of wear so far. They are a bit warm but I live in Finland so these are good for 9-10 months out of 12.

They look very technical IRL so I would not wear them for fashion purposes unless technical clothing is your thing. But for walks outdoor there are very good. I will probably buy another pair in different color just for the future. Price to quality ratio here is great.

Edit: On Uniqlo Eu Page these new pants have 2 versions. Regular version and long version. Weird thing is that regular version has 79 cm inseam (M) and long version has 73 cm inseam (M). I guess I need to order both to see which one is longer.

Last edited:

WayneLyndon

Reaction score
That’s from last season I think? In EU we got the same shirt but this time as about 50-50 wool-poly-blend version. Different colous also, not that orange anymore.

cafedandy

Reaction score
That’s from last season I think? In EU we got the same shirt but this time as about 50-50 wool-poly-blend version. Different colous also, not that orange anymore.
Yeah, this is indeed from SS20, Australia gets their release a season later than the rest of the world. Good chance maybe to get friends in AU for some items you may have missed. :)

As for the FW20 version, nicer buttons now but they could've really just made it 100% wool...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.