• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo charges tax (online) now?

Is it a JW Anderson item? Uniqlo doesn't charge me tax but for some reason the JW Anderson items shows tax. I called them and they told me it was strange and offered me a discount.

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received today my 2 piled lined hoodies. One in Navy the other in dark green (lovely color). Super cozy and fit was spot on. True to size.

Ordered the merino wool turtleneck in gray. Looking forward to that fitting me well as well.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received the long sleeve fleece shirt jacket and really happy with this thing. I like it even more than the trucker I picked up previously. Just wish I hadn’t missed out on grabbing the beige one as well.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just received the long sleeve fleece shirt jacket and really happy with this thing. I like it even more than the trucker I picked up previously. Just wish I hadn’t missed out on grabbing the beige one as well.

Pics of both ?

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They had my size at the store two months ago but I passed on it because it resembles more a thick sweater than a jacket.

Do you regret purchasing the trucker?

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They had my size at the store two months ago but I passed on it because it resembles more a thick sweater than a jacket.

Do you regret purchasing the trucker?

I only regret it because I live in California and feel it’s a little too warm for my climate. It’s a nice jacket but I do feel the fleece shirt jacket is a little better designed and a better option for where I live.

Pics of both ?
I’ll try and post some soon.

cafedandy

Reaction score
I’m sure that’s not the whole collection. The Tee’s tend to be a staple of the collection, I’d be surprised if they didn’t include them at all.

Preview of the smoky palette for these staples:
Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 10.16.46 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 10.18.57 AM.png

loopdeloop

Reaction score
Picked up the U warm padded puffer coat in the sale but backed it straight away - quality pretty disappointing. Filling seemed minimal and the outer nylon felt really cheap. Shame. Also backed the JW down reversible for the later reason (it was, to its credit, a lot warmer). The JW cords are lovely but the fit isn't for me. They kinda flare at the bottom and are quite slim in the hip etc. I've got the size up coming in the mail so will see. Also picked up the fleece lined jacket too. I've been impressed with some of the re-styling they've been doing with a few products:

goods_69_419752.jpg

Also, the EZY wide fit cargo pants on the Japan site look like they could be quite versatile. Black has a nice wash to them:

425871_sub12_popup.jpg

425871_sub14_popup.jpg

425871_sub13_popup.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads