• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Homie slice can you post a link?

I could be wrong. I'm going with the hue color of the little square. Usually the square is supposed to be black if the item is black. In this case the little color selection square is dark brown.
Color of that square is def brown. Hmm.. This says black though from the Japan website. We need answers!

black.PNG

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guess we gonna have to sit back and wait. Though my gut feeling tells me it could very well be black. Yet the pics don't show that it's black how strange.

bencap

Reaction score
^ I like the shawl collar jacket, I'm interested in seeing it in person.

I agree that the other stuff looks pretty lame. When I initially saw the product shots, I thought they looked pretty good, but after seeing them on the models ...no thnx

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the fleece will do well with Japanese consumers. They seem to be wild with fashion.

That EG green fleece is horrendous. It looks like something worn for a Hulk costume. Of all the colors in the spectrum they choose green for fleece lol

cafedandy

Reaction score
The collarless coat looks nice. They should just make a capsule collection with Engineered Garments than just having these piecemeal collab pieces. Would be great to see other pieces EG is known for and how it translates to Uniqlo. But maybe they also don't want to overpower their mainline items, and maybe Daiki Suzuki doesn't want to give too much away too soon.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow tried the regular fit taper in the lightwash and I like the cut on them and wash. Sizing is a bit wonky though as I measure a 33" waist, usually go 31" in the UU jeans.. I could probably do a size 29 in the regular fit taper (if they stretch as much as my UU jeans), size 30 just a little too roomy for the look I'm going for.

ShoutOutsFoMyBo

Reaction score
yeah the light wash is decent on those.^

got a pair of the uu wide twill pants in dark brown. the fabric is substantial.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.