1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Snoopy

Snoopy Senior Member

Could the reason be that this year Polos are a trend and making a comeback? I go to the WAYWT thread and many guys wearing polos now.

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Distinguished Member

I dig the plain white one. Will kop.

3. Demar Ayee

Demar Ayee New Member

The second is the most versatile. I really like Uniqlo and I would not buy these. I wonder how many times would I wear it? Perhaps not often.

4. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Distinguished Member

Anyone got a size Medium in the UU harrington and want to size down to a small? I got a small that's alright on me, but looking for a bit roomier piece. It's pretty much new.

5. AlexanderFester

AlexanderFester New Member

Hi.

I was wondering if there is anyone here that does Uniqlo proxy service? I live in Norway and we unfortunately don't have the opportunity to buy online yet. All the items I have been looking for are available at the US site.

6. Friednoodles

Friednoodles Member

doesnt uniqlo eu ship to norway?
    https://www.uniqlo.com/eu/en/home/
    you can also try ordering from their swedish website, not sure if it works tho.
    https://www.uniqlo.com/se/en/home

7. NYLON

NYLON Senior Member

Saw the 100% linen shirts from the UU range at the offer bin and they were like $14 each.
    Used some coupons on top of that too lol.

Ended up paying just $35 for 3 shirts...real value in there. (Black,off-white & Orange all sized down with the exception of the black piece.)