• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
did you happen to have a FOTD that i can reference? I trust you went usual size. Would appreicate it.
I don't have a picture of it yet. I'm kinda between M and L and usually go with the larger size, but sized down on this one.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So how are these? Not sure if I dig any of the colors, the light blue looks ok.

Screenshot 2019-05-08 at 11.51.46 PM.png

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought one in white and after a wash you really need to steam/iron it to get out the creases but i'm too lazy so it sits on a hanger

otherwise it's good. Def size down 1 for a regular fit.
Thnx. Is the white sheer to where you can see the inside placket in the front of the shirt? I came across a UU one of these and the white was so sheer you could see the lining on the inside in the front.

grayfox

Reaction score
Thnx. Is the white sheer to where you can see the inside placket in the front of the shirt? I came across a UU one of these and the white was so sheer you could see the lining on the inside in the front.
Yea you can see the placket for sure but I think just the outline.

cafedandy

Reaction score
So how are these? Not sure if I dig any of the colors, the light blue looks ok.

View attachment 1172369
Got this one TTS in the beige and blue, it's the same as the U SS18 open collars (cotton modal, same pattern and stitching, just different colors and buttons). This one may fit a bit closer than the U version, but still has a relaxed fit. Sheerness is ok, adds to the design I think.

cafedandy

Reaction score
This EG collab is nice but could've been utilised better. Maybe just a test run if people will pick up, then they'll do a full line? Otherwise, I think it's just for hype.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the "one panel is a slightly different color" idea is not bad but it's only polos? They should have done this with literally any other garment

malcb33

Reaction score
This EG collab is nice but could've been utilised better. Maybe just a test run if people will pick up, then they'll do a full line? Otherwise, I think it's just for hype.
I think you are right and this is only a starting point. Both brands get to feel out a potential partnership before committing to a larger deal.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.