• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
did you happen to have a FOTD that i can reference? I trust you went usual size. Would appreicate it.

I don't have a picture of it yet. I'm kinda between M and L and usually go with the larger size, but sized down on this one.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So how are these? Not sure if I dig any of the colors, the light blue looks ok.

Screenshot 2019-05-08 at 11.51.46 PM.png

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I bought one in white and after a wash you really need to steam/iron it to get out the creases but i'm too lazy so it sits on a hanger

otherwise it's good. Def size down 1 for a regular fit.

Thnx. Is the white sheer to where you can see the inside placket in the front of the shirt? I came across a UU one of these and the white was so sheer you could see the lining on the inside in the front.

grayfox

Reaction score
Thnx. Is the white sheer to where you can see the inside placket in the front of the shirt? I came across a UU one of these and the white was so sheer you could see the lining on the inside in the front.
Yea you can see the placket for sure but I think just the outline.

cafedandy

Reaction score
So how are these? Not sure if I dig any of the colors, the light blue looks ok.

View attachment 1172369
Got this one TTS in the beige and blue, it's the same as the U SS18 open collars (cotton modal, same pattern and stitching, just different colors and buttons). This one may fit a bit closer than the U version, but still has a relaxed fit. Sheerness is ok, adds to the design I think.

cafedandy

Reaction score
This EG collab is nice but could've been utilised better. Maybe just a test run if people will pick up, then they'll do a full line? Otherwise, I think it's just for hype.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah the "one panel is a slightly different color" idea is not bad but it's only polos? They should have done this with literally any other garment

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This EG collab is nice but could've been utilised better. Maybe just a test run if people will pick up, then they'll do a full line? Otherwise, I think it's just for hype.

I think you are right and this is only a starting point. Both brands get to feel out a potential partnership before committing to a larger deal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads