• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cafedandy

Reaction score
Couldn't find any white U jawnz in my size in Tokyo. However they were loaded up with old stock of the twill flat front chinos, they are pretty awesome, like them more than the double pleated ones from this season. Stocked up. Also picked up a lot of the U boxy Ts w/ the split hem.

Checked out those Vietnam easy pants and were too short rised for me. Also checked out the field jacket, which I sort of liked, but didn't feel like paying $60 for it.

Our Legacy / Gitman Vtg / Uniqlo U / NB

View attachment 1164839
Quite a fan of those pants as well, glad they re-released it from FW17. Been using mine quite often and the thick cavalry twill holds up well so far. And the field jacket's good! But the FW16 version (might be called the work jacket) for me is still the best with the angular pockets and thick cotton.

Ebitdaddy

Reaction score
Kind of annoying...I got a billing error when trying to checkout because I used a Canadian card with a Canadian billing address but tried shipping to my apt in the US. I get that as it's standard antifraud in ecommerce but they still charged me which is unusual. Ugh .

Snoopy

Reaction score
Kind of annoying...I got a billing error when trying to checkout because I used a Canadian card with a Canadian billing address but tried shipping to my apt in the US. I get that as it's standard antifraud in ecommerce but they still charged me which is unusual. Ugh .
I believe it's a temporary charge. It will fall off in a few days. Check your online orders, if it doesn't show up there then you was not charged.

NYLON

Reaction score
Has anyone tried on the AW Airism capsule?
If they are not flimsy or too thin (ala usual Airism) I might consider wearing it as a standalone and not underneath anything.

Zassiliss

Reaction score
I've tried them, they're 70% cotton and thick enough as standalone pieces. Sizing is wonky though, I'd size up on the tanks and down on the crewnecks

grayfox

Reaction score
I received the boxers today, they feel good but I should've went with a bigger size. Does anyone know if the airism underwear stretches or not? My first pairs

Snoopy

Reaction score
I received the boxers today, they feel good but I should've went with a bigger size. Does anyone know if the airism underwear stretches or not? My first pairs
Easily stretches out. The waistband...not so much.

mrballs

Reaction score
I have heard good things about the JW Anderson socks. So I picked up a couple pairs and am vastly disappointed. On the first wear they are already way too short. These are made for vertically challenged guys.
i resent that statement.... but yes they are asian sized.

NYLON

Reaction score
I've tried them, they're 70% cotton and thick enough as standalone pieces. Sizing is wonky though, I'd size up on the tanks and down on the crewnecks
Wait sized down on the crew necks?

NYLON

Reaction score
Those wavey prints are from the Hokusai Collection (seen on 2 seasons so far via their UT2019 series.)

If you are into the whole art history behind it i urge those to check out instore for the quality of these Tees are probably 1 step up from the fabric they used normally on their UT drops.

Now i'm sure there are a bunch of super mark down on the SS19 U range and i tried the linen SS button down in my usual size...damn this was really over sized! I tried the M (S in the US/UK/EU) and the sleeves are touching my elbows nearly!

Anyone managed to get these to work as i'm really curious to see.

upload_2019-5-5_18-20-12.png

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have one of those linen shirts. I've rolled the sleeves when I wore it, but I don't mind the longer sleeve look in the right context.

NYLON

Reaction score
I have one of those linen shirts. I've rolled the sleeves when I wore it, but I don't mind the longer sleeve look in the right context.
did you happen to have a FOTD that i can reference? I trust you went usual size. Would appreicate it.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.