• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Snoopy

Reaction score
I have a pair of those from last year. Fit is on the slim side, the fabric is tough. I wear them hiking, not for anything else, but I suppose you could wear them casually. I don't really wear tech synthetic fabrics for anything but exercise.
Thanks for your input! :fonz:

cafedandy

Reaction score

Snoopy

Reaction score
^
Thanks for sharing!

Yeah the yellow color looks very nice. I'm going to visit a Uniqlo on Monday and try them on.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I like how uniqlo is not only getting cheap with their clothes but their shipping packages as well. Last two orders came in plastic bags :lol:

This after again my package was supposed to be delivered friday yet didn't get delivered until today by fedex. Of course they are still out of vests in the color/size i want online and no stores carry it.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah the plastic bag thing sucks. My order before this one came in the bag. Not a fan

Snoopy

Reaction score
All my Uniqlo orders come in plastic bags. Rarely my order would arrive in a box. But then again I am not buying tons of clothing in bulk. I mean I received 4 chino pants and a few shirts in a bag.

Maybe it has to do with what area you are in etc? Since I live very close to a Uniqlo distribution center I guess a box is not much needed.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I proxied some jawnz from UK all the way to the bottom of the live-able world; new zealand. Picking up today, better not be disapoint. All my jeans right now are driving me crazy. Looking forward to a 13" rise and a 13" thigh.

Coldsnap

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know why, but I'm disappointed the new Uniqlo U shirts don't have the UUUUUUUU tag on them. Some reason I liked that tag..

@gettoasty did you end up with a size 31 in the pants? got a 32 and thems big boy pants.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.