The Uniqlo Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by weirdnjfan1, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. RXS09

RXS09 Senior member

They are really bad. Super thin

2. Dingusberry

Dingusberry Senior member

Does anyone know how Uniqlo JP sizing are like? My shirt size is S for Uniqlo. Can I still go for S in Japan, or do I have to size up?

Also, the Japanese webshop seems to show fewer products than the UK equivalent. Surely, the Japanese webshop must have a better selection?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017

3. hayaoyamaneko

hayaoyamaneko Senior member

As far as I know -

US/EU S = JP M

Additionally, overall length and sleeves/pant length are usually shorter. For a tall guy like myself, sizing up when ordering from Uniqlo JP only works out occasionally.

4. cafedandy

cafedandy Member

The Japanese webshop always has a complete selection, but a lot of items get sold out fast, they take it off the site.

5. dotcomzzz

dotcomzzz Senior member

Generally speaking you want to size up one for Japan/Asia sized clothes. That's what I did with Uniqlo stuff when I lived in South Korea.

6. Melbush

Melbush Senior member

In China, US S= CN M, guess it's the same for China. And shirt sleeves are indeed sometimes ridiculously short.

7. Klemins

Klemins Senior member

Has anyone here bought a hoodie with 2 way zipper lately? I ordered one online but it showed up and is 1 way. CS basically said "oh yeah thats not a 2way hoodie", but I'm wondering if hoodies with two way zips are available in store anywhere.

8. thefastlife

thefastlife Senior member

hey guys, which are the best polos to get this season for casual office wear?

thanks!

9. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

So who has an idea of what to kop off the U x JW release in Sept?

10. cafedandy

cafedandy Member

11. NYLON

NYLON Senior member

Too neat. And theres alot of stripes everywhere. I mean Uniqlo line already has a fair bit of those already.

What's so special about this collab (for the men's)? I suppose the T's and the accessories will be the first to disappear on drop, maybe followed by the shirts.

There is alot of potential for some prints to be shown off but this drop appears to be more of a blend of Springish / Fall drop than anything...

12. cafedandy

cafedandy Member

Actually, I seem to agree at what you mentioned. He did say in an interview that this collection is simpler than his mainline. The shirting are based on his signature designs, only made wearable because of Uniqlo's aesthetic. The stripe prints are one of the prints he's known for, but yeah, there could've been more potential there.