• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Uniqlo in New York

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't know about T-000, but S-000 they had khaki, white, light grey, and a few other colors.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
when does Uniqlo start to stock spring summer items? I know they generally get shipments every week but is there a big shift to s/s that happens?

amnesiac

Reaction score
I was there the other day, couldn't find any MIJ selvage, everything was UJ or whatever.

I think I'm going to get the tasmanian wool grey suit. The jacket fits me perfectly and i need a suit on a budget. Anyone know anything about why they're advertising it as 'tasmanian wool'?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are the "Regular Fit Straight Jeans" on the site the S-002's?

dinted voice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaulYAY
when does Uniqlo start to stock spring summer items? I know they generally get shipments every week but is there a big shift to s/s that happens?

+1

Want to plan a shopping trip to New York soon and would like to swing by here for spring/summer stuff. Anyone have any idea?

amnesiac

Reaction score
stopped by today, they have the made in japan uj raw indiglo straight fit (002) selvage for $60.

the made in china uj raw selvage is $40 and has a selvage coin pocket.

czjl

Reaction score
Yea, they really have all the colors that you need. haha.

pseudonym

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amnesiac
stopped by today, they have the made in japan uj raw indiglo straight fit (002) selvage for $60.

the made in china uj raw selvage is $40 and has a selvage coin pocket.

Too bad both are horrible.

UJ = cheaper, lesser quality, but affordable

But I myself have 2 UJ S-001 pairs (dark grey/black), and they're my beaters. Remember to size down 1 as they stretch after a few wears.

y7bbb6

Reaction score
anyone know if they have the lightweight down jacket or the ultralightweight down jackets in stock?

bossman08

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
god damn uniqlo customer service has been sucking lately.

I tried to place an order 3 weeks ago and they never called me back. Its been getting worse and worse as more people know about the store. They say they don't plan to sell online any time soon, but they need to be able to process these orders in a reasonable amount of time. Not sure what it's going to take to get through to them, probably a flood of complaints.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
then they need to get more than one guy. probably has a backlog of two months to get to.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
then they need to get more than one guy. probably has a backlog of two months to get to.

They still have just the one guy?
eh.gif

I wouldn't want his job.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads