• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Uniqlo in New York

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
This.

I'm sure you're right, im actually quite happy with what I got there so far.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and yes, lambswool sweaters are there....

constantine.

Reaction score
i cant order from the UK website and ship internationally to the states. anyone else have this problem? any way around it?

ryannn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
Phone order the SoHo store.

I'm not sure if they stopped doing phone orders and/or email orders because I called/emailed them a month ago or so, and no one picked up or responded to my emails.

SPK

Reaction score
Can anyone proxy me some flannels tomorrow. They have them for $15 each tomorrow, 12/2.

infinittiii

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen
I'm not sure if they stopped doing phone orders and/or email orders because I called/emailed them a month ago or so, and no one picked up or responded to my emails.
i called them 3 weeks ago and left a msg, and they just called me back a few days ago so it takes awhile i guess.

tedbearz

Reaction score
Was there last night pretty much no smalls left in the flannels.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do they still make the tazmanian wool trousers? i have 2 pair that are ******* awesome and wanna get more when I drop by there this winter

KINetics

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
do they still make the tazmanian wool trousers? i have 2 pair that are ******* awesome and wanna get more when I drop by there this winter

Yep, just bought 2 pairs on a trip to NYC this past Thanksgiving holiday.

burndtjamb

Reaction score
Anyone have the KM fishtail parka in small and can provide measurements? I think I can get a proxy for a Japanese medium, which I assume is an American small.

beowolf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tedbearz
Anyone own the Pea coat?

I do and I love it! I am a size medium. Very well constructed and has a good weight to it.

beowolf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by canstyleace
Just came back from my first trip there, IMHO I think its a bit overhyped, or maybe I was just expecting too much after reading all the pro comments here, but having said that, they do have cheap prices and apparently better quality than gap/h&m, lets see over time how the material and stitching hold up?

I got thermaltech turtlenecks for 11, cord jeans for 20, heavy flannel BD's for 30, boxer briefs for 4.50, etc,,,, its great for basics really.

All the +J was either L or XL on mens, only saw a couple of M's in the remaining stock, items looked good though, was tempted to get the black down hood coat in M but was just a bit too loose and no small available, overall good but not exactly what I was expecting, also I was surprised that the smallest waist size they carry is 29 but Im a true 28 and they fit ok so I guess they run smaller in the waist then most other brands.......

Weekend was a madhouse in there and lineups were huge at checkout, early weekday was a ghost town though, so plan ahead if possible.

This is my concern too. I love their clothing for the price, but I wonder how things will go over time. I kinda hope they don't create more stores or go online, I think if and when that happens the quality will start to go down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads