1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

The Uniqlo in New York

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Coldsnap, Jan 5, 2009.

1. mlyngard

mlyngard Senior member

Anyone know if they have the lambswool sweaters in stock yet? This may be old news for some, but last I was told, they were still expecting them (back in late Sept).

2. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

This.

I'm sure you're right, im actually quite happy with what I got there so far.

3. canstyleace

canstyleace Senior member

and yes, lambswool sweaters are there....

4. constantine.

constantine. Senior member

i cant order from the UK website and ship internationally to the states. anyone else have this problem? any way around it?

5. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

6. ryannn

ryannn Senior member

Phone order the SoHo store.

I'm not sure if they stopped doing phone orders and/or email orders because I called/emailed them a month ago or so, and no one picked up or responded to my emails.

7. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

8. SPK

SPK Senior member

Can anyone proxy me some flannels tomorrow. They have them for $15 each tomorrow, 12/2.

9. infinittiii

infinittiii Member

I'm not sure if they stopped doing phone orders and/or email orders because I called/emailed them a month ago or so, and no one picked up or responded to my emails.
    i called them 3 weeks ago and left a msg, and they just called me back a few days ago so it takes awhile i guess.

10. tedbearz

tedbearz Senior member

Was there last night pretty much no smalls left in the flannels.

11. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

do they still make the tazmanian wool trousers? i have 2 pair that are fucking awesome and wanna get more when I drop by there this winter

12. KINetics

KINetics New Member

do they still make the tazmanian wool trousers? i have 2 pair that are fucking awesome and wanna get more when I drop by there this winter

Yep, just bought 2 pairs on a trip to NYC this past Thanksgiving holiday.

13. burndtjamb

burndtjamb Active Member

Anyone have the KM fishtail parka in small and can provide measurements? I think I can get a proxy for a Japanese medium, which I assume is an American small.

14. beowolf

beowolf Senior member

Anyone own the Pea coat?

I do and I love it! I am a size medium. Very well constructed and has a good weight to it.

15. beowolf

beowolf Senior member

Just came back from my first trip there, IMHO I think its a bit overhyped, or maybe I was just expecting too much after reading all the pro comments here, but having said that, they do have cheap prices and apparently better quality than gap/h&m, lets see over time how the material and stitching hold up?

I got thermaltech turtlenecks for 11, cord jeans for 20, heavy flannel BD's for 30, boxer briefs for 4.50, etc,,,, its great for basics really.

All the +J was either L or XL on mens, only saw a couple of M's in the remaining stock, items looked good though, was tempted to get the black down hood coat in M but was just a bit too loose and no small available, overall good but not exactly what I was expecting, also I was surprised that the smallest waist size they carry is 29 but Im a true 28 and they fit ok so I guess they run smaller in the waist then most other brands.......

Weekend was a madhouse in there and lineups were huge at checkout, early weekday was a ghost town though, so plan ahead if possible.

This is my concern too. I love their clothing for the price, but I wonder how things will go over time. I kinda hope they don't create more stores or go online, I think if and when that happens the quality will start to go down.