• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Under 21 Group

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Damn, i'm almost in this group but i'll play because i'm bored. I'm 22 and a grad student at UF. Fav articles of clothing: pants gold/khaki april 77 costello trousers electric blue tim hamilton jeans black ring black waxed jeans black april 77 costello chinos tops my two BoO button ups (light blue and white) cassette play x uniqlo navy graphic tee BoO patchwork s/s pullover shirt acne assymetric cashmere sweater shoes german army sneaks grey opening ceremony suede laceups navy sperrys israeli hi strap canvas combat boots Every fit i've posted i've worn to school or out to dinner/party or something. Gainesville is pretty much strictly a college town. It's actually a solid town for how small it is, but yea. Anyone in the area, i'm occasionally at bars or local music (have to support my roomate/friends' band). I met a styleforumer once at a local show by chance. He recognized me, and i recognized the labels. there is another guy here who used to be on sufu but rarely posted anyways. I dunno. Have fun youngins

Studio27

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhoKnewI
I'm 18 (going to be 19 on the 24th)

We share the same birthday, though I'll be 22 on the 24th. Senior @ Penn

Anyway, favorites in my closet right now:

Studio D'artisan SD-103
Alden Cap toe shell cordo in #8 (the one LS did up)
Nom de Guerre slim grey pants with indigo stripe
Chucks - a couple pair beat to hell

Just bought some grey ndg jeans I'm waiting to arrive, and I plan on ordering some black spring courts at the end of the week.

hunting for: sand suede belt, wash&wear and washed cotton button downs, and some rain/snow beaters.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Studio27
We share the same birthday, though I'll be 22 on the 24th. Senior @ Penn

My cousin's birthday is on the 23rd. Since I never really did anything for my birthday's, I used to mix up her birthday with mine.

Hagen

Reaction score
Meh im 18, highschool. Not the most fashionable guy and prolly wont be ever. I came here because when i moved to california from wyoming all my friends raved about their 300 - 400 dollar pants and me being used to wearing whatever levis were on sale i was wondering why someone would pay that much for a pair of pants.

After reading through random threads i got interested in raw denim and i guess i liked the idea...now i told myself to never go over 200 for jeans so i got a pair of APC NS and APC PS. Looking at some nudie slim jims.

I dont really get into shirts or anything...whatever fits and doesnt look completely marsupialed. So i just shop any and everywhere whether it be graphic tees or plain. But i havent caught interest in any fancy high dollar clothes...although i recently fell in LOVE with parajumpers skimaster jacket and want it so bad...but that price is ridiculous for a highschooler with little to no budget...mb the parents can hook me up for christmas haha=]

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hahaha wow, how is this tagged high school? When I was in high school I thought levi's and graphic T's were the ****. Now the levels are up so high it went from not funny to kind of freakin' funny.

20 years old here, junior at Tufts. Just really got into caring about how I look this year after I took a stab at hypebeasting it last year. When you think about it, raw denim is actually a pretty good investment because, well, a nicely broken in pair of $300 jeans will give you more swag over time than six pairs of $50 jeans ever will. Also save on laundry and headaches.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm too old to post in here
frown.gif

mtgguy777

Reaction score
I'm 16, 17 in November. I usually wear nudie average joes and AA t-shirts. I'd like to get a pair of imperial dukes later

KenN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
frown.gif

I just turned 21. Am I too old also?

Anyways, I am from the University of Toronto. And I learned a lot just by lurking on this forum. In fact, when I saw "The Wanted", a little part of me wanted to yell out "guys, that's a shuttle loom!" during one of the scenes.

delirium

Reaction score
20 soon

fav clothing:
quilted black leather bomber
quilted blue john partridge coat
mcqueen black short sleeve button down tux shirt
shades of greige black-white buffalo plaid button up shirt
BR maroon & cream striped linen-cotton ls shirt
AE brown western shirt
? micro houndstooth short sleeve button up shirt
H&M grey striped short sleeve button up shirt

recent favorite acquisitions / fav clothing which needs to be worn more
y's knit
geller prussian coat
cloak harris tweed jacket
rokara waxed jacket

most of my other denim needs repairs :[

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by delirium
20 soon

fav clothing:
quilted black leather bomber
quilted blue john partridge coat
mcqueen black short sleeve button down tux shirt
shades of greige black-white buffalo plaid button up shirt
BR maroon & cream striped linen-cotton ls shirt
AE brown western shirt
? micro houndstooth short sleeve button up shirt
H&M grey striped short sleeve button up shirt

recent favorite acquisitions / fav clothing which needs to be worn more
y's knit
geller prussian coat
cloak harris tweed jacket
rokara waxed jacket

most of my other denim needs repairs :[

that is pretty well dressed for someone yet to hit 20.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
frown.gif

Stazy's real disappointment is that none of these under-agers appear to be girls.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads