1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Unbranded Brand Jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mejoshua, Nov 17, 2009.

1. andy b.

andy b. Senior member

Ponyboy,

Thanks! I have been wearing mine for a month (since around when I first asked the question), and I would say they definitely stretched 1", maybe a little more. Now I'm afraid to wash them because I think they'll shrink back down.

1 person likes this.
  2. ropeadope

ropeadope Well-Known Member

They will stretch out again after the wash, my jeans always do that, anyhow :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

While true. The fades aren't that special in my opinion. Just go straight to white,

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. mcdecker1

mcdecker1 Senior member

5. Walt Thizzney

Walt Thizzney Well-Known Member

these are to big aren't they...... They are already loose in the waist and dont like all the extra fabric on my lower thigh. Cant decide if I should size down one in the ub221 or get the ub121 in the same size!! Good to know they stretch though even at 21oz. If anyone wants them for cheap pm they are brand new (got them hemmed to 32.25 so cant take them back :S)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  6. ben2t

ben2t Senior member

Feki'n fast fader my 221! maybe a month of wear.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Inktomei

Inktomei Member

Wow ben2t that's freaking insane man. Very nice. How much do you wear them per day and what activities do you do in them?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

8. sparrow

sparrow Senior member

Those are crazy fades

9. ben2t

ben2t Senior member

@ink, no special activities I have the 1st UB221 Dec 17 but returned it a UO after 4 days of wear for defective outseam and got a replacement Dec26. since then i wear this 4 to 5 a week.this fades really really fast you can already notice that on the 1st day of use. Hope this will look great as it aged, but i can see the potential.[​IMG]

10. Inktomei

Inktomei Member

@Ben2t Sweet. Yeah I've been wearing my 101 for 10 days now (averaging 12 hours a day) mainly sitting at my desk job, playing with my kids at home or just sitting around the house. Hopefully will see some progress in a couple of months.

But yeah Ben yours are looking great for such a short amount of time. Good work man

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

11. Crump's Brother

Crump's Brother Senior member

old fit vs. new fit

anyone worn the black chinos in the new fit?

I just got a pair a size down from what i wear in the tan chinos and they still fit bigger but i don't know if i size down two sizes whether or not they'll be too tight in the waist

my tan chinos had minimal stretching if any in the waist

blue owl has measurements of both the old and new fit for the denim but they only have the old fit of the chinos at this point

12. ben2t

ben2t Senior member

got some serious hardware quality flaws ![​IMG]

13. andy b.

andy b. Senior member

Yup, same thing happened to one of my buttons. That is really the only complaint I have. I guess I can't complain too much. I just stopped at JoAnn fabrics and bought a pack of the buttons and studs for about $4 and put a new one on. No one sees them anyway, unless it was the top one.

1 person likes this.
  14. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

That happened to some Nike Sportswear chinos I owned. What do you expect, they're cheap jeans that use cheap hardware and made in China.

15. ben2t

ben2t Senior member

$110 is not cheap! But this buttons are surely very very cheap maybe this cost a penny in China. a $30 Wrangler has way more durable buttons than this. Hey Mr Brandon Svarc please give your customers some respect and spend a couple more penny on your buttons.

16. Rommel

Rommel Senior member

He does LOL, and sells those as naked and famous hahaha.

2 people like this.
  17. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

$110 is cheap. Get some quality denim if you don't want every thread to break and every button come poppin' of. You get what you pay for.

1 person likes this.
  18. ben2t

ben2t Senior member

quality? :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  19. ben2t

ben2t Senior member

except for the hardware quality i like my UB especially the cut so what i am asking from Brandon is to please spend a little bit more on the buttons, instead of selling it for $110 make it $110.10 and you will make your customers happy. [​IMG]

20. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

It was no stab towards you. But I wonder what you can expect for 110 bucks on 21oz denim. Not much, I reckon.

1 person likes this.