• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unbranded Brand Jeans

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Ok I am pretty surprised at the way the 21oz is ALREADY showing signs of fades. Nothing to write home about but they have color popping thru on the whiskers, honeycombs and wallet. They are extremely abrasive so anything that rubs against them has immediate affect on them.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score

I found the back pocket fade to take awhile. It's been a year and 4 months and the corner of my wallet fade is finally starting to bite through the fabric.
Knee ripped from horsing around.

Yea I had the same issue when I was using a mid sized wallet. I have since switched to a small card wallet which fades faster because it causes more abrasion. Not that I was looking for faster fades but it does do the job if that's what ur looking for

wunnaz

Reaction score
@DD, that's right. it is pretty fast to show fades mostly whiskers. after 5 days wear.

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Oh yea man...they look great. I thought I was seeing things. The denim on these will quickly be known for their fade qualities

On a side note how are the fit on the chinos? I like the idea of skinnier hems and those seam to have exactly what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Yea I made the same mistake. That's why I grabbed them in a 33 as well plus I needed a competition pair for the heavy weight competition 2. Get some fit pics up when u have a chance F***city. U lost ur button already? Every time I button these it feels like mine are ready to pop as well. I bought buttons off eBay u can hammer in place. The buttons I have replaced have been fine so far

Last edited:

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
Where do u get ur hemming done? I need mine done as well. I had a pair of IH 666 xhs hemmed in the summer but almost fainted when I got them back with the original hem sewn on and the selvedge edge screwed up. They look worse than I could have done

wunnaz

Reaction score
i never noticed 21 Oz is LHT. I think that is the one fact of fast fading.
How come, your buttons were easy to pop out? are these so tight when ur first wear?
But their metals feel so cheap even u compare with MoMo.

islay

Reaction score
Hello, please give me some advice before I order the UB301

-How much are these going to stretch in waist and tights?

-any shrinkage in lenght?

-What´s the general consensous, TTS, size one down?

cheers

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
It all depends on what size range u are in. In a few of the size ranges some of the measurements are the same or a tad different. If u are worried about the leg measurements and u are thinking of a tagged size 31 then I think u can size down to the tagged 30's. But like I said it all depends on what ur normal problem areas are.

Oh and as for ur stretch question I have never done more than a size down on these and they have loosened up enough for me to be quite comfortable in them but then again there wasn't much stretching needed in the first place. I believe these are not as forgiving as other denims like say apc's

Last edited:

TooAwesome

Reaction score
Where do u get ur hemming done? I need mine done as well. I had a pair of IH 666 xhs hemmed in the summer but almost fainted when I got them back with the original hem sewn on and the selvedge edge screwed up. They look worse than I could have done

pics of these monstrosities please LOL

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads