• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unbranded Brand Jeans

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those chinos look great, but does anyone have a fit pic?

maltess

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to ry the straight jeans, whats the quality construction of these brand like? lets say compared to 3sixteen SL100

Best regards

jay3429

Reaction score

Slim-Straights (labeled by UO/Unbranded has them labeled as Straight Fit) came in today, but I'm sending them back. They are still tight/slim in the thigh, but the leg opening is way too wide for me. They look like bell bottoms on me. Looks like I'll have to go up to a 36 in the skinny fit, which seems odd, because I'm a 31 - 33 in most other brands. I know someone said earlier that these won't fade (which is good, because I really like the deep color), but will they stretch at all? I'm still pondering between getting the 36s or going with the 34s again and wear them around until they stretch a bit.

If you ever have to wear a size 36, you probably shouldn't be wearing skinnies.

Last edited:

cuponoodles

Reaction score
If you ever have to wear a size 36, you probably shouldn't be wearing skinnies.
Truth.

They came in and were massive in all the wrong places. Looks like I'm going to size down to a 34 and hope for a bit of stretch.

JugglEvan

Reaction score

jay3429

Reaction score

Truth.

They came in and were massive in all the wrong places. Looks like I'm going to size down to a 34 and hope for a bit of stretch.

Swing and a miss. You totally missed the point. Or maybe you're ******* tall? Really, I don't want to spell it out lest I sound like a bloody asshole.

Last edited:

cuponoodles

Reaction score
Swing and a miss. You totally missed the point. Or maybe you're ******* tall? Really, I don't want to spell it out lest I sound like a bloody asshole.

Don't presume lack of acknowledgement implies a lack of understanding. My entire point was that this **** is fitting weird even though I never, ever have to size up that much - it's inherently weird that I had to size up that high to begin with (and it was too big anyway). Thanks for the input, though.

ben2t

Reaction score

MY UB201 4 1/2 MONTHS WITH 3 MACHINE WASHES ALREADY, ABOUT 4 MOS. OF TOTAL WEAR, since this is my very 1st raw denim, i did not follow any rules on this, i will wear and rock it the way i want it. NO LECTURING PLEASE, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION KEEP IT BEHIND YOUR AS*HOLE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POST THEN LEAVE IT ALONE AND GO TO THE NEXT POST.

Last edited:

momentoftruth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NO LECTURING PLEASE, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION KEEP IT BEHIND YOUR AS*HOLE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POST THEN LEAVE IT ALONE AND GO TO THE NEXT POST.

I don't know if this is ironic, non-ironic, post-ironic or what have you, but it's fantastic

ben2t

Reaction score
MY APOLOGY TO YOU MATE, BECAUSE LAST TIME I POST HERE SAYING I LOVE THAT 21OZ UNBRANDED JEANS I GOT TO MANY SARCASTIC LECTURING. HEHEHE.

L2U2K2E

Reaction score
Thinking of picking up a pair of the skinny fit. Unfortunately, no place anywhere near me carries these (unless anyone knows a shop in the Chicago suburbs that has them). So I have two questions.

First, from the reviews it sounds like these fit similar to 511s? I wear a 32x32 in 511s so I was thinking a 32 skinny Unbranded should fit.
Second, How shallow are the front pockets? Can anyone give me some scale or measurement? Can you fit an entire pen in there?

scoobydrew

Reaction score
Thinking of picking up a pair of the skinny fit. Unfortunately, no place anywhere near me carries these (unless anyone knows a shop in the Chicago suburbs that has them). So I have two questions.

First, from the reviews it sounds like these fit similar to 511s? I wear a 32x32 in 511s so I was thinking a 32 skinny Unbranded should fit.
Second, How shallow are the front pockets? Can anyone give me some scale or measurement? Can you fit an entire pen in there?
Before I bought my Unbranded 201 (skinny fit), I wore Levis 511 in 31x30. I ordered the UB in 31 as well and they fit perfect. I COULD have sized down one, but the thighs would be too tight I feel.

As for the pockets, they are not as shallow as people say. I can fit my entire cell phone (smartphone with 4" screen) in there, as well as a normal sized bi-fold wallet in another pocket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads