The Unbranded Brand Jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mejoshua, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Unbranded: Straight Leg in Indigo UB301 & Tapered Leg in Gray UB206 [​IMG] We are proud to introduce 2 new editions to the Unbranded denim collection, the UB301 indigo selvedge straight leg and the UB206 gray selvedge tapered leg. The UB301 is Unbranded's take on a the modern slim straight fit and the UB206 is Unbranded's first gray selvedge which is offered in their tapered fit. Like all Unbranded denims, these two offer a Japanese raw selvedge denim with nice details for a very reasonable price. Unbranded "Tapered Leg" 14.5oz Selvedge in Gray - Model UB206 - $78 http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7963001 * The "Tapered Leg" fit has a little extra room in the thigh and tapers from lower thigh to the leg opening * 5 pocket, button fly closure * Hidden selvedge coin pocket detail * Made with 14.5oz Japanese raw sanforized selvedge denim * Hidden rivets, chainstitched hems, leather patch * 100% cotton [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] Unbranded "Straight Leg" 14.5oz Selvedge in Indigo - Model UB301 - $78 http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7963000 * The "Straight Leg" fit is a modern slim straight leg that runs slim in thigh and remains straight from lower thigh to the leg opening * 5 pocket, button fly closure * Hidden selvedge coin pocket detail * Made with 14.5oz Japanese raw sanforized selvedge denim * Hidden rivets, chainstitched hems, leather patch * 100% cotton [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] More details can be seen on our recent blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-selvedge-denim-from-unbranded-ub301.html

2. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

I have a brand new pair of the Slim Straight in Indigo size 34. $50 shipped with all fees. Check the sig.

3. NotoriousMarquis

NotoriousMarquis Senior member

If anybody knows where I can find a pair of these size 29 in skinny, that isn't full retail, let me know.

4. abismall

abismall New Member

Have a new pair of tapered jeans in a size 28, indigo. Pm me :)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012

5. jbiebs420

jbiebs420 New Member

edit: taken care of $_$

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012

6. ja cob

ja cob Member

Is Unbranded Brand available anywhere online beside UO and blue owl? Apologies if it's covered elsewhere, 25 pages is a lot to comb through.

7. wogbog

wogbog Senior member

8. jbiebs420

jbiebs420 New Member

i think it's just UO, blue owl, and http://abcdenim.com/

9. RRL CLOTHING

RRL CLOTHING Senior member

I bought a pair of the indigo ones recently for around $80 off ebay. Later I regretted not buying the grey ones because they became sold out in my size. I didn't know the denim was Japanese, they're made in China, so i assumed it was some rope-dyed cheapo chinese denim, but a couple months later they're fading beautifully and now that I found out it's Japanese denim I am even more excited to wear them. They fade like jeans I had purchased that were 3-4x more money.

I hope they can keep it up without raising the price point to $150+ after a couple more years.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012

10. TooAwesome

TooAwesome Senior member

if they raise up to 150 then n&f will be at 300.....

11. jx7e

jx7e Member

True Waist is 30", wear APC NC, PS in 28", should I go 29" in tapered/30" in skinny for a roomier fit?

12. Raindrop

Raindrop Senior member

True waist size: 30", I wear Nudie Thin Finn in 29" and also Weird Guy in 28"

Should I go Skinny in 30" or Tapered in 28"? No 29" available

13. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd Well-Known Member

wouldnt mind tryin some of these out .. if anyone has some 34s for sale lemme know ..

open to cuts ..

14. groundkontrol

groundkontrol Well-Known Member

I'm planning to buy a pair of Unbranded jeans tomorrow. Apparently, all of their denim comes in size 34 length regardless of the waist size. I'm not a fan of stacking so I wanted to find out the best way to decrease the length? Will soaking work? And if so, how many inches are the jeans likely to shrink in length? Would it be better to hem? Anyone have experience doing either on of these with Unbranded? Thanks

Sorry if this has been covered-- I didn't read all 25 pages.

15. mistahdabolina

mistahdabolina Well-Known Member

soaking it in hot ass water will make them shrink to about a 33, they start at like 34.5ish though...if that's not enough shrinkage you just have to get them hemmed :slayer: