The Unbranded Brand Jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mejoshua, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Hollywars

Hollywars Senior member

Is tapered approximately WG, skinny like skinny guy etc? Should tapered by sized down one or TTS?

2. modernART

modernART Active Member

http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/04/d...ister-contest/ If anyone has been following my blog Without Wash, today actually marks day 100 of wearing The Unbranded Brand jeans everyday since January 1. To commemorate day 100, I've got a contest going on with San Francisco-based clothing brand Mister. Three winners will be selected for this contest and the prizes will include a Mister raglan, henley, and key fob (select colors and sizes subject to availability). The contest ends next Sunday, April 17, at 11:59 PM PST, and all three winners will be contacted the next day via their Tumblr. TO ENTER: 1. Follow both Without Wash and Mister on Tumblr 2. Reblog this blog post (http://withoutwash.tumblr.com/post/4...mister-contest) on Tumblr TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING: 1. ‘Like’ the Mister Facebook page 2. Follow Without Wash (@WithoutWash) and Mister (@MrSFC) on Twitter and tweet the following message: "Enter to win @MrSFC clothing from @WithoutWash contest http://t.co/6LSLkPT" PRIZES: 1st Place: Mister Raglan The Mister half-sleeve raglan comes in charcoal, red, and royal blue. The body is constructed of 100% cotton and the arms are a 60/40 cotton poly blend. [​IMG] 2nd Place: Mister Henley The Mister henley comes in charcoal, orange, royal blue, earth, and wine. This short-sleeve shirt is constructed of a 60/40 cotton poly blend and features an inside contrast back-collar piece to hide the stitchwork of the labels. [​IMG] 3rd Place: Mister Key Fob The Mister key fob comes in natural, mahogany, and black. It is made of 100% genuine leather and is 1-1/2″ wide and the key ring comes in both nickel and copper options. [​IMG]

3. Cheese1

Cheese1 Senior member

Hem on my straights started fraying :/ The rest of the jeans are showing wear but I hope the hem doesn't get destroyed before I can get some really nice fades. That said it's probably because I got mine hemmed shorter

4. il ciclista

il ciclista Senior member

ha! it's like Mr Freedom knockoffs!

5. C-Note

C-Note Senior member

??? Mr has been making those for a while, it's pretty messed up to mock what the brand's doing without actually knowing about it. But these kinds of jokes are to be expected around this place

6. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

good stuff modernART.

and mister has been making that stuff for a long, long time also.

7. il ciclista

Not joking, the Henley is a carbon copy of Mr freedom. Which is awesome because they're a lot cheaper!

8. il ciclista

And another thing, I'll never buy thesthe jeans again. As soon as I get good fades the crotch blows out. Guess it's my fault for being cheap.

9. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

that mister stuff looks nice. wish it came in xs.

10. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

where to kop some Unbranded?

any sales of late?

11. tehbry

tehbry Senior member

where to kop some Unbranded?

any sales of late?

Buy at urbanoutfitters.com or any of their retail locations. I haven't seen them on sale recently, but I've seen them for as low as $30 before.

12. numbuh 0ne

numbuh 0ne New Member

Just picked up some black TTS tapered. The fit seems pretty decent, what do you guys think? [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. lwkeung

lwkeung Senior member

The waist will stretch about an inch and the thighs will stretch as well. But it looks good right now. Skinny, size 1 up. Here are some pictures. 5 1/2 months. Taken at 5pm [​IMG] [​IMG] Taken at 630pm [​IMG] Starting to tear at the crotch. Ordered a free denim repair from Nudie, so will reinforce soon, but might do a cold soak at 6 months to strengthen the cotton.

14. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Just picked up some black TTS tapered. The fit seems pretty decent, what do you guys think?
    [/IMG]

Yep, fit looks good.

15. modernART

modernART Active Member

numbuh 0ne - fit looks good. where were you able to purchase black tapered? i believe they are sold out on the UO site.

lwkeung - good stuff. i also sized up one on my skinny pair. keep us updated with evo pics.

Pics from yesterday

105 days of consecutive wear. more pics here: http://www.withoutwash.com/2011/04/week-15-review/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day 105 fit pic:

[​IMG]