• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone want an RLPL shirt? Peach color, OCBD kind of style two small marks, good candidate for the treatment. Size Small. Pretty much looking for cost plus shipping on this.

Also, as much as I want this jacket to work for me, it doesn't.
Kilgour French Stanbury for Barneys, made in Canada. Wool/cashmere blend, 3 roll 2, dual vent, nice windowpane check, perfect for fall. No tagged size but should be good for a 38-40S.
P2P - 20.5"
Sleeve - 23.5"
Shoulder - 19"
Length - 29"

ellsbebc

Reaction score
Someone want an RLPL shirt? Peach color, OCBD kind of style two small marks, good candidate for the treatment. Size Small. Pretty much looking for cost plus shipping on this.

Also, as much as I want this jacket to work for me, it doesn't.
Kilgour French Stanbury for Barneys, made in Canada. Wool/cashmere blend, 3 roll 2, dual vent, nice windowpane check, perfect for fall. No tagged size but should be good for a 38-40S.
P2P - 20.5"
Sleeve - 23.5"
Shoulder - 19"
Length - 29"

Dat jacket (too small for me)....
drool.gif

TheGiftOfGab

Reaction score
I bought these Brooks Brothers USA-made Horween shell cordovan penny loafers in 9E: http://www.styleforum.net/t/9006/th...ount-store-bragging-thread/81705#post_6646549. The internet tells me that BB shoes made in the USA are usually Alden.

They're too big and I'd like to trade them.

The pictures in the listing are pretty comprehensive except that the seller artfully used one shoe to cover the gum stuck to the sole of the other shoe. There's some residue left but, you know, peanut butter. The uppers are in good shape. Some creasing and a few small scratches. Happy to take more pictures on request.

What I'm looking for: http://www.styleforum.net/t/287214/...-buy-sell-trade-want-thread/1005#post_6661733

Last edited:

edwardthefirst

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm in the market for a tuxedo. I'm a 40R with 18" shoulders, waist size 34. Peak or shawl lapels only please, and I'd really prefer a vent of some kind.... If anyone has anything, hit me up. I have trade goodies, and could potentially buy too. Thanks!

Duke63

Reaction score
I'm looking for a few things:

• Size 13 Loafers in almost any color except black. Preferably AE quality or better.
  • V neck sweaters in XL, wool, cashmere, or blends.
  • Denim in 38/34 32 will work too.
  • Boots of some kind, Chukkas maybe? Same preferences as the loafers.

I can pay cash or trade. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks.

Last edited:

IRKSM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
penny loafers tan 11.5/12
cords around a 32x34
triple patch pocket dual vent hopsack about a 42L

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big dudes. I have two Zegna sport coats to pass on. Both tagged 58L. Dual vented, recent label. Photo colors aren't super accurate (iPhone sorry).

Trofeo (100% wool):

Wool/Silk blend:

Last edited:

danger3000

Reaction score
I have a Barbour Tokito quilted field jacket size M, Barbour vintage hunting jacket size M and Barbour International A7 jacket size L.

I have these listed on eBay but am happy to sell privately for less.

I can post details and photos on here if preferred.

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

concealed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Need staple Blazers for my dad 40 R/L

1) Solid Navy Blue two button
2) Tweedy/brown church jacket

Thanks guys I REALLY appreciate it! he does not care about fashion at all, but my mother asked me to try to round these up for him

Ebonyman

Reaction score
I have these nearly new Magnanni's that are just a bit to small for me. They are an 11.5 D and I would trade them for something similar in a size 12D or a dual vented sport coat in a 44R.

Last edited:

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for Barbour Women size 8 US

TDP

Reaction score
Dear Mates of the Swapping Thread,
Take a look if you would like at: http://www.swapdom.com/, a startup that an old friend of mine just launched. It makes possible swapping stuff you specify. (You list things you want, and things you would be willing to exchange in their stead, then the machine in the background tries to arrange people in a swapping chain that leaves you with the thing you want, and takes from you one of the things you are trying to get rid off. It's pretty clever!) They are trying to get fashionable people to sign up at the moment, so I volunteered with them to spread the word. Take a look, the place has quite a few shoes, dresses, and the like at the moment, but lacks masculine presence :)! I am working to put up my own things as we speak :).

I will now withdraw back to lurking in this otherwise corner of StuFo :)!,
T.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads