• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

jrod721

Reaction score
Hey guys, if anyone is interested, I’d like to pass along a lot of ties in good condition to someone who has the time/resources to list them. Photo and details below. Looking for $50 shipped, which comes out to roughly $3/tie. I’m not willing to break up the lot at this time.

4117D0E2-CEBB-4E25-93F2-BABF18BCC095.jpeg

Top row, l-r: 2x polo, 2x NWT BB 346, 2x Robert Talbot
Bottom row, l-r: 4x Ferragamo (one missing keeper), 3x VV (one NWT), 2x Paul Stuart, Etro, Altea

Shiny

Reaction score
Hey bud,
I swear this was on my To do list for putting it up on the bay, but this is kinda similar. It's not as slim as yours, but it is a K. Spade. It is real leather on the outside. Also, it can become a handle only, if you ditch the strap.The Kate spade logo is kinda faded.

$20 plus actual ship? or, a trade for some dining out gift cards in value of ~$40. Thanks.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I posted this on the thrift thread, but figured it was more appropriate here. I'm looking to dump all the contents of my store in one quick sale at a nice price. Hit me up if you are interested and hopefully we can work something out. Here's a listing of mine, check out all the other items I've got for sale and let me know. Cheers!

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey bud,
I swear this was on my To do list for putting it up on the bay, but this is kinda similar. It's not as slim as yours, but it is a K. Spade. It is real leather on the outside. Also, it can become a handle only, if you ditch the strap.The Kate spade logo is kinda faded.

$20 plus actual ship? or, a trade for some dining out gift cards in value of ~$40. Thanks.

Sorry for the tardy response. I appreciate it, but I showed the bag to my wife. No go, unfortunately. Thanks anyway.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just moved back into a sales engineering role and need some business professional stuff.

Looking for:
44R (23P2P, 25" Sleeves, 19-20" shoulders, 31.5" BoC) Sport Coat modern with subtle patterns or solids (Would love a wine or brown Boglioli in 56R)
38R Dress pants (34" inseam)
10.5 EEE Sea Island or similar suede loafers

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.