1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jkidd41011, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Peter Axbrink

Peter Axbrink Member

Hello!
    Looking for sport coats in size 34 or 34s, preferably navy hopsack, green or navy flannel and some kind of glenplaid or gunclub check but everything is really of interest since it's a quite rare size. Also looking for a navy cardigan in size xs or s, as well as suits in same size as the sport coats. Any help in finding these items would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

2. Fueco

Fueco Stylish Dinosaur

If anyone comes across a higher end Canon 35mm film SLR, I'm looking to get back into dabbling with processing my own black and white film again. I kind of miss the chemicals and mystique of the process... I'm especially interested in an Elan 7, EOS 1v and EOS 3 (those are later models, from the late 90s through 2000s). I want an EOS camera because I have lenses, but if you come across any other systems with lenses, give me a shout.

3. TexJake

TexJake Senior Member

Sweet Barbour pullover, 100% lambswool. Picked this up in some haste... totally missed the small hole in front (2nd pic, just below and left of the zipper). :brick:

Available! Cheap! :cheers:

7D9EEAFF-12BC-4C16-AEBA-46F27898103C.jpeg

DC093D96-BC43-4CE0-B766-53B51B7EDFE1.jpeg