The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jkidd41011, Feb 9, 2012.

1. CWOyaji

CWOyaji Senior member

I have more pictures with measurements etc. if you PM me I'll send to you. I'm having a hard time using the PM function for some reason :censored:
    IMG_2721.JPG IMG_2720.JPG

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017

2. Tweedy

Tweedy Senior member

I regularly sell second hand Savile Row suits and other quality menswear and currently have a superb Savile Row Anderson & Sheppard 3 piece tweed suit for sale in my online shop. Do take a look if it is of interest. Size 40S

second hand savile row suits.jpg

3. JackFlash

JackFlash Senior member

Cleaning out some of my summer gear.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nIgeTeETG16PDASg1

A pair of Rancourt for Jack Spade camp mocs. I don't know much about these. I have a pair of CXL Rancourt camp mocs in 10.5; these are marked 10.5 but certainly feel like a 10 and the leather is firm and certainly don't think it's CXL.

Pair of J Crew urban slim fit seersucker trousers 34x34 (length can easily be shortened). Awesome pair of PRL blue oxford trousers. Sized 34x32 and what I would say is a standard fit. Light fabric to keep you cool. And a J Crew linen shirt size M.

Happy to provide measurements but clothes I will let go for shipping plus a little meat on the bone. Rancourt will obviously be a bit more.