• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

monkey66

Reaction score
Today, Bordeaux museum, Alt English, F last.
2021-07-07 13.02.21.jpg

Unvaccined

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Are those Alt English II? The stitching looks particular. Please tell something about the socks. They seem fantastic.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friends, on mobile so can't really search well. Can anyone show me the F last top down?

I am trying to understand the shape better. Thanks <3

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friends, on mobile so can't really search well. Can anyone show me the F last top down?

I am trying to understand the shape better. Thanks <3
Here you go. Wore these today.
IMG_20210712_080604_edit_681524089236630.jpg

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much! It looks nice a bit like medium round and almond.

Is that walnut museum? Looks great nonetheless.
Yes, it's a round almond like last. One of my all time favorites together with G&G's GG06.

Fhe shoes are in walnut museum calf. The walnut has great character and depth. If you fancy a mid brown shoe, I'd definitely recommend it.

Noblekostas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's a round almond like last. One of my all time favorites together with G&G's GG06.

Fhe shoes are in walnut museum calf. The walnut has great character and depth. If you fancy a mid brown shoe, I'd definitely recommend it.
I have the dark brown museum and it doesn't really have any mottled effect, maybe I have to wear them more.

Thank you again they look superb!

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the dark brown museum and it doesn't really have any mottled effect, maybe I have to wear them more.

Thank you again they look superb!
You're correct. I have them to. And the burgundy as well. None have the mottled effect like the walnut. They were delivered mottled.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vass sale ends in two days. A heads up, guys: if there's a model you're interested in but would like to change colour or last, it's possible for a small additional fee of €16 excl. VAT. So, basically, you're getting a MTO Vass shoe for a heavily discounted price.

Last edited:

wdrenth

Reaction score
Vass sale ends in two days. A heads up, guys: if there's a model you're interested in but would like to change colour or last, it's possible for a small additional fee of €16 excl. VAT. So, basically, you're getting a MTO Vass shoe for a heavily discounted price.

Thanks for the heads up! Maybe a silly question, but how is that arranged? Simply sending an email to Vass, saying that I want to have Model X they now only have on Last A on Last B?

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! Maybe a silly question, but how is that arranged? Simply sending an email to Vass, saying that I want to have Model X they now only have on Last A on Last B?
Write it in the comment section (please make a new pair for me on the X-last/in Y calf). They'll send you an invoice afterwards. That's what I was told anyways. Maybe shoot them an email to be safe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads