• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sforum1

Reaction score
Someone bought the 6 eyelets wholecut size 42.5 that I had been eyeing at! Damned but thank you for saving my money.
I'm sorry, if you want though I can sell them to you. Maybe $85 higher than I paid. That's called smart, buy low, sell high.
Because you are a SF member, I can give you 10% off. The offer is only valid today and tomorrow. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

lexmann

Reaction score
I'm sorry, if you want though I can sell them to you. Maybe $85 higher than I paid. That's called smart, buy low, sell high.
Because you are a SF member, I can give you 10% off. The offer is only valid today and tomorrow. PM me if interested.
Lol, it's you! But thanks for your offer. I will pass.

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone bought the 6 eyelets wholecut size 42.5 that I had been eyeing at! Damned but thank you for saving my money.

This SF thread is great. It carries aboard some men with keen sense of humour (and an issue with shoes).

Vamp-ire

Reaction score
I'm the same and I take 43 on F last. It's the only last I've felt comfortable trying

Thank you! I think I'm going to wait until I see a good deal on ebay and try them before going direct. I find alot of their current sryles too pointy.

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I think I'm going to wait until I see a good deal on ebay and try them before going direct. I find alot of their current sryles too pointy.
It's amazing what they're still going for on eBay considering the sales they've been having. I was looking at a pair over the weekend in good shape for the exact reason to try out a last in a specific size. Today I got a nearly identical shoe but new and saved about 15% from the second hand eBay price.

Vamp-ire

Reaction score
It's amazing what they're still going for on eBay considering the sales they've been having. I was looking at a pair over the weekend in good shape for the exact reason to try out a last in a specific size. Today I got a nearly identical shoe but new and saved about 15% from the second hand eBay price.

Sadly there aren't many 43's left and I'm trying to cut down on my shoes. Perhaps if I sold a few I'd buy a pair. Vass has been having these 50% off sales throughout the year so perhaps I'll get another chance to get a pair cheaply. It's just I don't need two pairs :/ and most dtyles besides the Budapester appeal to me.

We're the same size so good to note in the future if you want to get rid of any!

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly there aren't many 43's left and I'm trying to cut down on my shoes. Perhaps if I sold a few I'd buy a pair. Vass has been having these 50% off sales throughout the year so perhaps I'll get another chance to get a pair cheaply. It's just I don't need two pairs :/ and most dtyles besides the Budapester appeal to me.

We're the same size so good to note in the future if you want to get rid of any!
I had been trying to implement a one in one out rule for myself so I can relate. This was a bad week with 4 additions so far. Time to cull the herd.

Vamp-ire

Reaction score
I had been trying to implement a one in one out rule for myself so I can relate. This was a bad week with 4 additions so far. Time to cull the herd.

Let's say I am eyeing two pairs, if one doesn't fit, think I could make my money back?

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's say I am eyeing two pairs, if one doesn't fit, think I could make my money back?
I'm not sure if they advertise it but they mentioned on instagram they do accept returns even on sale items. I'm sure shipping back to Hungary isn't cheap but that would be an option as well. But looking at what people have sold recently on ebay, vass seems to have a big enough following that its still selling well and if you were in that 40-50% off bucket with free shipping I'd imagine you could or get close.

Vamp-ire

Reaction score
Alright, I did the match $265 a pair for the ones I want.

Someone help me with sizing. I'm a 10D as close as possible, user earlier said he's also a 10D 43F, whats the difference between the U and K?

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, I did the match $265 a pair for the ones I want.

Someone help me with sizing. I'm a 10D as close as possible, user earlier said he's also a 10D 43F, whats the difference between the U and K?
Here’s Vass’ descriptions.
BD59C623-7E5D-466B-96D4-1696205E8014.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads