• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SRV

Reaction score
Vass "Santoni" Oxford in Brown Museum Calf F Last from @gmehra/ Appreciate the flawless transaction.

First picture from GMehra. Rest from initial wear.

SantoniMCT_Oxford_20200730_195345.jpg IMG_2215.jpg IMG_2219.jpg IMG_2224.jpg

phsiao08

Reaction score
I need advice from you Vassers. I got a pair of bordeaux museum calf Budapest Oxfords in the U last in my normal size 45. Although the length is fine, the toes are a little tight. A little tight, not a lot. Will these things loosen a bit or should I sell them and try again with 45.5? I don't plan to do a lot of walking in them. These are dress shoes for office/special occasions.
Beaut

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got some sizing questions:
1. Can anyone share a side by side photo of same size F and P2 shoes?
2. Would the same size same last shoes and boots fit exactly the same?

So in my case, I have a low instep, flat feet with small heel.
I own a pair of Valway boots in size 41 in F last now. It fits me well on length and width, the instep and shaft both seem a bit roomier tho.
I used to own both F and P2 in 42, I sold them both and but I recall F last fits bigger than P2.

I am interested in a pair of Budapest in 41.5 in P2, and wondering if it would be too big for me.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Vass lovers, long time without posting in this great thread, just lurking. Too bad for my pocket cause I need no more bluchers, I need no more blacks and I need no more shoes at all but I just pulled the trigger with this great sale. At least I already got divorced, so here we go.
104-1-768x768.jpeg

Budapest 3636 last in black.
I wear 42.5 in P2 and 43 in F and 3636 lasts. I am crossing fingers for the model and sizing to come correctly. I have had many issues with Vass in the past. Enjoy all your Vass shoes!!

Jazzmenco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Vass lovers, long time without posting in this great thread, just lurking. Too bad for my pocket cause I need no more bluchers, I need no more blacks and I need no more shoes at all but I just pulled the trigger with this great sale. At least I already got divorced, so here we go.
View attachment 1482424
Budapest 3636 last in black.
I wear 42.5 in P2 and 43 in F and 3636 lasts. I am crossing fingers for the model and sizing to come correctly. I have had many issues with Vass in the past. Enjoy all your Vass shoes!!
More room in the closet and no more hiding your orders.....:-D
I consider my foot to be pretty normal (a little bit of high instep) and Vass is the most challenging to size for me, even shoes with the same last and size fit differently......Vass charm????

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi Jazz, I must admit that I got sick with the "Vass Charm". At least Mr. Kuti was an excellent problem~ solver manager. It seems that today is a hussle just to get an answer from anyone there. As I said, cross fingers.

sforum1

Reaction score
Size N trial fits well. Based on that, ordered size N same last, too small. Then went up half size. Too big. Keep trying or buy a lottery instead?

gmehra

Reaction score

I own a pair of Valway boots in size 41 in F last now. It fits me well on length and width, the instep and shaft both seem a bit roomier tho.
I used to own both F and P2 in 42, I sold them both and but I recall F last fits bigger than P2.

I am interested in a pair of Budapest in 41.5 in P2, and wondering if it would be too big for me.
The only vass lasts with a instep that is lower than the F last is the U last or S last

jayteee

Reaction score

I've found the F and P2 derbies fit close to the same, although the F is SLIGHTLY longer and SLIGHTLY narrower.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads