• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SRV

Reaction score
Whiskey Shell Budapesters on P2 Last.
P2, P and BP lasts fit similarly for me and I take same size in all three.

IMG_1497.jpg IMG_1511.jpg IMG_1512.jpg IMG_1520.jpg IMG_1526.jpg

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the regular models that have recently sold out on the web shop will be restocked soon ? (Obviously no longer on sale)

not having any luck getting a reply from [email protected]

monet33

Reaction score
I’ve had better luck with DM on Instagram. It took awhile but I was able to talk to Peter when he was updating his page. I think he might be the only one replying so it might take some time.

I finally bought a pair and it’s coming in today. Peter was very helpful throughout the whole process and very nice guy to deal with. Will update when I receive it later on

monet33

Reaction score
This is my first pair of dress shoes and I couldn't have found them without reading and more reading and researching from this site and it arrived today and it's beautiful.
I had alot of questions about purchasing this shoe even though it wasn't in stock on their site. Peter was able to find a pair that wasn't listed on the website since it was just made. Peter answered all my questions and went above and beyond. He included an extra leather insoles just in case it was the wrong size but having sent him my measurements with a tape measure he was pretty spot on with sizing. I ordered a F Last gold museum calf and wanted toe taps as well and he said no charge(ymmv) I was very thankful for him adding it to my order and it came out great.

I made a video of the unboxing and it's an amateur made video but it should get the point across.

Attachments

• GOPR1081.JPG
    GOPR1081.JPG
    449.6 KB · Views: 70
  • GOPR1080.JPG
    GOPR1080.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 56
  • GOPR1079.JPG
    GOPR1079.JPG
    553.1 KB · Views: 70
  • GOPR1078.JPG
    GOPR1078.JPG
    537.2 KB · Views: 73
  • GOPR1077.JPG
    GOPR1077.JPG
    548.5 KB · Views: 89
  • GOPR1076.JPG
    GOPR1076.JPG
    467.1 KB · Views: 129

LThomsen

Reaction score
These shoes look great. They will last you a long time.

I am happy for you that you had an excellent sales experience with Vass.

Will you be wearing these shoes with dress pants or with chinos and / or jeans?

monet33

Reaction score
These shoes look great. They will last you a long time.

I am happy for you that you had an excellent sales experience with Vass.

Will you be wearing these shoes with dress pants or with chinos and / or jeans?

Thank you, I think mostly with my navy blue suit but maybe with some dark blue jeans/chinos.

Btw does anyone have any recommendations on flat shoe laces?

sinequanon

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here's my first post to the forum after months of browsing anonymously. I just put on my new pair of Vass (my first Vass) for the first time today, and it hurts my heel so badly, basically peeled off some skin right through my socks. Hope it will get better after a few wear...

SRV

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Here's my first post to the forum after months of browsing anonymously. I just put on my new pair of Vass (my first Vass) for the first time today, and it hurts my heel so badly, basically peeled off some skin right through my socks. Hope it will get better after a few wear...
Please let us know the last of the shoes, your Brannock size and the shoe size. That would help the forum members to provide specific help.

vriche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is my first pair of dress shoes and I couldn't have found them without reading and more reading and researching from this site and it arrived today and it's beautiful.
I had alot of questions about purchasing this shoe even though it wasn't in stock on their site. Peter was able to find a pair that wasn't listed on the website since it was just made. Peter answered all my questions and went above and beyond. He included an extra leather insoles just in case it was the wrong size but having sent him my measurements with a tape measure he was pretty spot on with sizing. I ordered a F Last gold museum calf and wanted toe taps as well and he said no charge(ymmv) I was very thankful for him adding it to my order and it came out great.

I made a video of the unboxing and it's an amateur made video but it should get the point across.

What size do you wear with other known brands if any?

monet33

Reaction score
What size do you wear with other known brands if any?

Vladimir! I saw your video on the Vass black cap toe and that is the reason I started looking at this brand. Thank you

I wear the following but not really consistent in sizes.
Allen Edmonds in 6.5D US
Carmina Rain 6UK (bought a 6.5 but was big so waiting on my exchange)
Vass 40 but probably could go to 39.5
Koio sneakers 39

I used this measuring picture to send my measurement pictures to Peter and from there he was able to size me correctly.

Attachments

• 49FD37F8-B281-431F-9539-5E4311E4A813.jpeg
    49FD37F8-B281-431F-9539-5E4311E4A813.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

LThomsen

Reaction score
Vladimir,
Will you have any new shoe videos coming out ?
I am interested to see what shoes you put in your $1000 plus black cap toe shoe selection.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads