• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DWFII

Bespoke Boot and Shoemaker
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Hi DW, the PDF sheet for foot mesurements in your webpage it helped me very much (I was thinking to place you an order, lol).  I was not sure how to mesure the ball until I read it.  Many tutorials are completly wrong about the issue. Thanks for clarifications.

:fonz:

If they are tutorials associated with specific shoemakers, they're not really wrong (although never as good as having the maker, himself, make the measurements). Each maker measures feet according to his own way of doing things--where and how tight to place or pull the tape is very idiosyncratic.

If they are just general tutorials, then they're not much use to anyone.

Last edited:

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Incoming tomorrow!
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif
bounce2.gif

Intense lighting, but the new dark brown museum looks great. Be sure to give us a natural light shot tomorrow.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
details on the green pair?
If you are asking for details about the Osloer Green Boot: P2 , Olive Green Calf, 360º goyser in natural stiching color, rubber taps, double leather sole. I have received them yesterday.

I would use this color only for casual boots but never for shoes. Very happy with the experiment

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks RogerP. Although, here are my favs.

Alt Wien 3636. Top-notch.

ktown

Reaction score
How long does it take Notch to respond? I sent him money and am waiting on confirmation that he has it and my order has been placed. It's been 1 week...

rc121

Reaction score

How long does it take Notch to respond? I sent him money and am waiting on confirmation that he has it and my order has been placed. It's been 1 week...
I wouldn't worry about it, he's a busy guy but its worth it in the end

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

If you are asking for details about the Osloer Green Boot: P2 , Olive Green Calf, 360º goyser in natural stiching color, rubber taps, double leather sole. I have received them yesterday. I would use this color only for casual boots but never for shoes. Very happy with the experiment .
:slayer: very nice! these are the olive green? different from the museam green?

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Thanks! That looks nice, although it's hard to see any museum mottling in the photo. I guess I should check with Reszo about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads