• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

diadem

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or set up a courier account somewhere offshore. Another poster suggested this and I'm seriously considering it.

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I could probably find this if I searched hard, but what's the process to purchase a Vass MTO? Don't own a pair yet, but strongly considering it.

would strongly suggest going through NMWA. The VASS mistake rate seems to be pretty high and going through a high-quality dealer that can handle everything is my preferred method

sevenfoldtieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Valway!! They were able to make it using a faux captoe. I didn't ask for it but was very impressed when hey did

R last is pretty nice not as voluminous as p2
width

Those are nice boots. :nodding:

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks @FrankCowperwood , @RogerP . A lot of good inspiration around here for the austerity designs.

sstomcat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes. Guess I meant more color variation will show through in natural light. The toe caps and a few other areas looked a little lighter. 

Yes correct, as you can see the toe seems lighter than the vamp and counters. I'm sure you are aware that shell takes dyes/colors differently much different to calf.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

P2 Cigar. It looks like it will probably be lighter than what the indoor shots indicate.
beautiful makeup, great design, looks to be executed perfectly :slayer:

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes correct, as you can see the toe seems lighter than the vamp and counters. I'm sure you are aware that shell takes dyes/colors differently much different to calf.
Oh yes. I wasn't being critical of it...exactly what I wanted and like about shell.

beautiful makeup, great design, looks to be executed perfectly
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Thanks NAMOR. After your "mud flap" experience this summer, I was very clear about no shell pull tabs. I've seen the boots with and without the counters, and thought they helped balance the design with no tabs.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
heal counter is a nice touch definitely enhances the design. also double leather was the right way to go - very nice

Last edited:

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah!! Very nice looking pairs of boots indeed. Congrats you both.

Would you Namor say R last is narrowed compare to P2 but same lenght?. I am waiting for 3 pairs of shoes and I am triying to figure out my first boot. P2 is as you said, a little voluminose for my feet (I would not use it for a shoe but just for a boot like the Austeriry shown or Osloer model). Thank you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads