• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20211116_124651.jpg 20211116_124841.jpg

Camillo

Reaction score
Budapester oxfords - as Vass as it gets:
V1.jpg

Probably the most comfortable last for my feet. They look chunky at first glance but fit quite tightly, without unnecessary free space around. Additionally, they provide much better heel support than shoes made on the P2 last I own.

sforum1

Reaction score
For people who own both the U and K last, what are your thoughts. Any preference if yuo had to buy another pair, and why? Also, is the fit pretty much the same between the two?

bernoulli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own both and they fit similarly but are not the same. K is longer and narrower and I regret ordering it, as I have wide feet. I can still manage it, though. I find the U last more forgiving overall, and give it my strongest recommendation.

For people who own both the U and K last, what are your thoughts. Any preference if yuo had to buy another pair, and why? Also, is the fit pretty much the same between the two?

Stompinsavoy

Reaction score
Anyone with experience/info on the P3 last which seems to be available on their site right now? I'm assuming it's an updated version of the P2 but not sure in what way. Thank you in advance!

Bogdan DSA

Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first post here. I recently bought a pair of Vass Alt English U last 41.5 shoes from this forum and they are too narrow in the front of my foot and almost fix to in length (my measurements: 26,8cm length,10.9cm width and 26cm circumference). I am planning to sell them and buy another pair from Vass. I don’t think that I will solve the width problem by going to 42.5 instead I have to choose another last or to order a custom pair in G-width maybe. From what I read here; F has the widest front. What last and size do you suggest? (I also have another 8 E Uk pair of Meermin shoes RUI last and 7 1/2 Uk F Santoni) Thanks

aaa.jpeg

MacGuffen

Reaction score
How long do they usually take to answer e-mails? Maybe they're swamped with the sale right now.

EUtroll

Reaction score
Their lack of stock in the bigger sizes in the last couple of sales has been a godsend for my wallet :)

MacGuffen

Reaction score
Lots of questions from me here, but they're not answering on e-mail. Do you size down on the P-last (loafer)?

Is it possible to pick up the shoes from the store in Budapest instead of having them shipped?

vcarter

Reaction score
Lots of questions from me here, but they're not answering on e-mail. Do you size down on the P-last (loafer)?

Is it possible to pick up the shoes from the store in Budapest instead of having them shipped?

It is better to call them, they pick up the phone when there is no customer in the store.

And yes it is possible to pick up the shoes, but it is better to call ahead so they will have your size in the store.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

From my experience P last run small. I am in between 8.5/9uk and 9uk would be my size in P last.
E Mail. Try with sales@... or info@....

Hope it helps.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics