• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)

willyto

Reaction score
I like the boots but personally I would prefer more eyelets, at least 5 before the speed hooks.

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, about how much does Vass MTO run? Been mulling a really chunky budapester with a lugged sole for a while now. And do they typically have leathers not listed on the web site?

MenWithStyl3

Reaction score
My shoes arrived but the toe area feels a bit tight (uncomfy but not to a point which it feels painful). Will it feel better after breaking in or should I get a wider fit?

MenWithStyl3

Reaction score
The size that I ordered is 39.5 but the size number shown on the bottom of the shoes is 39. Does that mean they gave me the wrong size?

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, about how much does Vass MTO run? Been mulling a really chunky budapester with a lugged sole for a while now. And do they typically have leathers not listed on the web site?
496€ plus shipping for my order a couple months ago. They do not generally have leathers that aren't on the website. I wish they did!

bamgrinus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a shame, I don't really find straight up calf a great fit for a shoe that I'd want to be a little more rugged looking.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Scotchgrain is your only option for a textured, non-suede leather. Some of the retailers they work with source their own leathers, but you have to order through the retailer.

Last edited:

The Castle

Reaction score
Hi,

i was recently in Budapest and bought vass boots. They added a rubber sole and sent them to me afterwards. When they arrived they had each a scratch on each top.

So my question: Can you remove those scratches or whatever it is easily? I tried to stay away from it in case i would make it worse.
I tried to email them but no reply so far at "sales at vass-shoes dot com"
I called them and they told me to send another mail to "vass at vass-shoes dot hu" but still no reply.
Has some on another mail for me?

Greets

Attachments

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion but I think that flat laces look best on more formal shoes. Your chukkas are great but maybe round laces in the same shade would look best?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 136 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 254 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 123 15.8%
  • 31 - 40