• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)

Thilgela

Reaction score
I wear the same size as you in your carminas.. I take size 41.5 for the F, U & P2 last. What varies is only the width and height of the instep. I find myself to rotate between F & p2 regularly.
That’s awesome! Thanks so much! I may place an MTO order for a pair of balmoral boots.

Where do you guys usually get MTO order places? I am leaning towards shopmehra, but also open to other options.

Thanks again!

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome! Thanks so much! I may place an MTO order for a pair of balmoral boots.

Where do you guys usually get MTO order places? I am leaning towards shopmehra, but also open to other options.

Thanks again!
I always Emailed Vass directly.

Best to have a picture of what you want specifically to overcome the language barriers.

ERok32

Reaction score
There is a nice new pair of plum calf derbies in a 48 on eBay. Please buy them and help me avoid a three bourbon impulse buy
Thanks for the heads up! Ill keep my eyes open for another pair in the near future.

Xune

Reaction score
A pair that should arrive next week... :) Or is it the pair?
Wholecuts on last F (with slightly increased instep, at least that was ordered) in museum calf brown with goyser/triple stitch and double leather sole tapered to single. Oh, and sunken rubber toes!

Last edited:

bamboo

Reaction score
Has anybody ever enquired about smaller sizes like EU38 or 39?
Do you mean ordering such a pair directly to Vass? or you are mentioning to a particular make up? I wear 38 from Vass.

Xune

Reaction score
I did not wear them for the whole day, just tried them on - hence not really matching rest :D I could not wait to put them on anyway!

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you mean ordering such a pair directly to Vass? or you are mentioning to a particular make up? I wear 38 from Vass.
Oh just that I only see 39 being the smallest size on their website. They also just got back to me and said that they only make sizes down to 39. How did you get a hold of a 38?

bamboo

Reaction score
Oh just that I only see 39 being the smallest size on their website. They also just got back to me and said that they only make sizes down to 39. How did you get a hold of a 38?
Mine is F last and MTO. maybe they just have upto 39 only for webshop or could be last dependent. but one of my boots have even smaller trees than 38 for the easy removal, so I guess they have smaller size than 38.

benjamin831

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine is F last and MTO. maybe they just have upto 39 only for webshop or could be last dependent. but one of my boots have even smaller trees than 38 for the easy removal, so I guess they have smaller size than 38.
Thanks! I'll be in Budapest in a few weeks and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.