1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing, etc...)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by luk-cha, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Gavinband

Gavinband Senior member

Sorry to ask again, what are current MTO prices in Euros in Shell and Calf? Calf was €600 as far as I remember...

2. Meyboom

Meyboom Well-Known Member

I think it is best to ask Vass directly because prices depend on what you're looking for. Prices for calf start at 575 - 600 euros and cordovan is +100 euros as far as I know.

3. Mrlol

Mrlol Senior member

Hello guys, i need some quick advice.

im ordering a pair of mtm shoes in a couple of days, the shoe will be a low shoe either old english or plain cap toe. I don't have any other shoes in stock at the moment unfortunately.

I will wear the shoes all the year, and i live in quite a cold/rainy country. I don't wear suits to the office.

Im not sure if to pick a single dainite sole, single leather sole or thin robber top?

Can someone here post a picture so i can see the difference of a dainite- and a single leather sole in profile?

Thanks for the advice

4. Terminator

Terminator Senior member

5. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

Based on looks, are these both on the F last?

Attached Files:

6. Meyboom

Pretty sure both are indeed on the F-last.

7. peppercorn78

peppercorn78 Senior member

Looks like it.

8. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

I am trying to figure out why the boot feels roomier before I order more Vass.

9. Meyboom

It is said that sizing isn't always consistent with Vass. I am not sure about this. Though in my experience the way a shoe feels is influenced by many factors, like the type of shoe, the pattern, the leather etc.

TheTukker likes this.
  10. adamf009

adamf009 Well-Known Member

Have had these in my closet unworn since purchasing at the end of 2013/beginning of 2014. Sadly they are 1/2 size too small!

[​IMG]