• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

secureit

Reaction score
Thoughts on these?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
'Tis the season y'all...............I will be in Toronto starting Dec 17th and am offering proxy services for very reasonable costs. I live in the nyc area - I can proxy goods from almost anywhere and can help you save on fees from Fedex, DHL, taxes, import duty etc!!

PM me to connect!

Last edited:

chiggyv

Reaction score
Paid a visit to Rob's Best Foot Forward. Great guy, took the time to walk me through some of his products and services, showed me some resole work, etc. Can confirm his prices on Saphir are the best I've seen in the city.

Spex

Reaction score
Thoughts on these?

They look nice enough, but the term “captoe-wingtip” confuses me...

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the shoe care products from a fine pair of shoes and Shoe shine shop, didn't have any issue with shipping, just some spray products they cannot ship.

It'd be cheaper than Toronto if you buy some amount of them, especially the shoe laces, AFPOS sold some good ones at 1 - 2 GBP per pair, and gets a wide selection of them.

B1B695B5-23F8-4693-B546-167867259858.jpeg
C394F0EF-2B50-4D2F-94EB-B3719C2C295B.jpeg

chiggyv

Reaction score
Has anyone had the sleeve on a Barbour jacket lengthened locally?

I'm guessing sourcing the extra material is the challenge?

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone grab new items from Boxing Day? Or Christmas?

I picked up a pair of Chippewa Ellison boots for $130 all in from eBay. Doesn't look like they were worn much.

iliamerk

Reaction score
Ordered a tuxedo off Spier and Mackay for my wedding later this year, got to take advantage of the 25% off deal. Does anyone know if I just bring the suit that arrives at my house (I bought it online) to the store to get fitted and altered? Should I call and make an appointment? I was going to buy in store but wanted to secure the last suit in my size.

chiggyv

Reaction score
Ordered a tuxedo off Spier and Mackay for my wedding later this year, got to take advantage of the 25% off deal. Does anyone know if I just bring the suit that arrives at my house (I bought it online) to the store to get fitted and altered? Should I call and make an appointment? I was going to buy in store but wanted to secure the last suit in my size.

Email them and ask to pick up in store (Mississauga or Downtown). Just have the fitting completed when you go in. The Associates at both stores are great and will be more than willing to help you out.

Cityplace

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommendations to get an umbrella fixed? Preferably downtown or Bloor West area if possible. Thanks!

burgerkong

Reaction score
I scored these off of the Bay today for a hair under $700.....but there is a chance they won't fit. If any of you are interested in a pair of 11.5E UK 82 last, EG Galway in Doak/Mocha (lightly used), let me know! Didn't include the lasted trees unfortunately and what looks like a topy that was added on later (not too certain EG does Vibram topy, it's either full Dainite or leather).

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, big Harry Rosen MTM event coming up:

Bespoke suits starting $2849.99
Samulesohn suits starting at $999.99

Event goes public January 10.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads