• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What are the price of Alden longwing calf? I actually have a pair in light brown that I will be looking to sell. Only worn a couple times. Thing is I bought a shell version of the same shoe so kind of pointless to have both. Just not sure what to price it at.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I highly recommend cobbler Gary Coakley in London.

Spex

Reaction score
PSA - spotted some pairs of Loake shoes at the Walking on a Cloud outlet at Vaughn Mills Mall in outlier sizes. All shoes were only in black:

This in size 7 for $232.95:

This in sizes 8.5 and 13 for $287.95:

This in size 13 for $287.95:

Jaggery

Reaction score
Checked out Nordstrom Rack on Bloor for the first time in a while. Decent mix of pants that looked like they could have come from the mainline stores. Saw some Canali, Pal Zileri, Nordtrom Signature (wool dress) and Hiltl (casual cotton blend), all between 100 and 200 CAD. A few E. Zegna and Jack Victor. The combinations of fabrics and sizes (largely 32-38 North American) were hit or miss.

Last edited:

heelguy

Reaction score
Was lucky enough to spend 4 nights in your lovely city recently. Was not in a shopping mode so just spent a few minutes in Harry Rosen. Loved the Shanghai-La hotel where they actually had shoe trees in the closet.

dqm45

Reaction score
Does anybody have recommendations for selvedge denim repairs (crotch blowout) in the GTA? Does anybody have experience with Denim Doctor?

Looking to get a pair of Samurai's repaired.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What brand of Neatsfoot oil does everyone use? Can only seem to find Fiebings in Canada. And where do you buy it? Mostly equestrian related stores carry it in Ottawa or the Prairie

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads