• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FrogTO

Reaction score
I went there couple times, every single time I would be more inclined to stay and look around if I was not pressured by the sale people there. A lady literally followed me everywhere telling me I should get this, I should get that, or how expensive the original prices were, blah blah blah. Hated their sale tactics.

Agree 100%... but if you put earplugs on you score Kiton, Mattabisch, Finamore, Marco Pescarolo, Luciano Barbera for 80% off

Worth it if you're a cheapskate (like me) AND like wearing the top menswear brands

FrogTO

Reaction score
I was actually there a couple weeks ago and snapped a few photos. Found the shoes to be a bit trendy for my taste, didn’t have time to look at the clothes though.

View attachment 1234929
View attachment 1234930
View attachment 1234931

Shoes were meh. Did not come close to the 10+ pairs already in my closet. Maybe those pale Santoni loafers on your 2nd pic?

The clothing was great tho. I mentionned the brands. Where can you buy Mattabisch/Finamore shirts for 95 CAD? Some fabrics were staples.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Big PSA. Looks like a big high end men’s retailer sent some clothes to winners. Sending pics when I cash out.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, so it looks like Harry's sent items to Winners (I have no idea why - isn't this why they have an outlet? Serious question.).

Anyways, found fall/winter Samuelsohn sport coats for $79.99. Roughly 92% off. Picked up two in 38R.

They also had some larger sizes (saw a 42R).

Will post pics later.

krspdla

Reaction score
Which Winners?

Ok guys, so it looks like Harry's sent items to Winners (I have no idea why - isn't this why they have an outlet? Serious question.).

Anyways, found fall/winter Samuelsohn sport coats for $79.99. Roughly 92% off. Picked up two in 38R.

Will post pics later.

TorontoGuy88

Reaction score
Any 38S?

Will post pics later.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's cheaper than the one I sold you!

I know! Cheaper than the sample sale prices. Here’s a quick pic of the fabric:

46E8BCD7-63B2-4A3E-8BD6-1075305479FF.jpeg
31092F79-DE25-4ED0-8855-82C9425656F0.jpeg

One of them is an LP Silk Air fabric.

chiggyv

Reaction score
Only Samelsohn left is this pattern in size 46 and 48. If anyone has luck with a 40 or 42 give me a shout!

Attachments

• 20190909_122931.jpg
    20190909_122931.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 173

Man of Wealth and Taste

Reaction score
I have a pair of loafers with chain detailing. I like them, but I snapped the link at the edge of the chain. Where could I go to get it repaired? I was thinking a jeweler or similar, but I was wondering if anyone had thoughts or recommendations?

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads