• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hysteria

Reaction score
Fabio, the owners son, is willing to travel at his clients request. He is coming to see me on June 10. If interested please send him an email at [email protected]. He’s only in town for 3 days.

That's incredible.
I won't commision any suits just yet on such short notice, but this is a gem.
I was aware of Pirozzi before but had no idea they were making trips to TO. At that price point, I doubt better value can be found.

MapleLeaf1967

Reaction score
That's incredible.
I won't commision any suits just yet on such short notice, but this is a gem.
I was aware of Pirozzi before but had no idea they were making trips to TO. At that price point, I doubt better value can be found.

They are a small operation and need to stay competitive against some of the more popular brands. Hugo Jacomet of Sartorial Talks on Youtube had great things to say about them. Their finishing is superb. I believe he had several suits commissioned by Manna.

Glenn Gould

Reaction score
Hi guys,
First time poster here. I have a Brioni suit that needs some tailoring done. Who do you all trust with finer garments in the GTA? Preferably someone uptown would be nice…
Thanks in advance.

MapleLeaf1967

Reaction score
Hi guys,
First time poster here. I have a Brioni suit that needs some tailoring done. Who do you all trust with finer garments in the GTA? Preferably someone uptown would be nice…
Thanks in advance.

There was an Italian tailoring shop at Bayview Village that did good work. He is a seasoned tailor. Give him a shot.

MapleLeaf1967

Reaction score
I know you've spoken about Manna before but I forgot to ask: have you had anything made by them in the past? Or is this your first experience with them? Assuming the former, in which case, I'd love to see pictures.
This will be my first suit with this tailor. I do trust the word of Hugo from Sartorial Talks on Youtube and also the word of the producer of the film called O’Mast, based on Neapolitan tailoring. They both highly recommended this tailor, saying he’s highly underrated.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feels nice to have RTW that fits off the rack :p

At times, it feels nice to not have to wear formal suiting anymore. I'll likely offload two of mine (one Spier and Mackay, one Suitsupply), soon-ish.

Though at times, I miss it as well. I still have a couple of suits that I'd wear for "nights out" that "warrant" them, and I'll still keep a couple of my S&M suits for formal functions/weddings. I've been into casual matching set-ups (i.e. Engineered Garments) for a while, so that scratches the "suit" itch at times..

induere_to

Reaction score
Any Blue Jays fans?

1917E9AF-C567-4307-8526-238EA8D0E58B.jpeg

Hectic week getting this jacket finished in only four days…

05B1500E-40ED-4793-8171-E3C34B922B55.jpeg

Ran in to work on my day off before a haircut and tattoo appointment to attach the collar and lining in just an hour and a half.

induere_to

Reaction score
Manoah. Amazing

Did you help out any of the other players for the Jays Care gala?

I believe we were in talks with Kevin Gausman and one other player but it came up briefly in conversation. I don’t recall who. I was hoping I’d get to meet Kevin Gausman as I was a big fan of his several years back when he was with Baltimore, but it didn’t happen.

Here’s a picture stolen from the Blue Jays Instagram:

8C91CC59-A4F5-44D0-BEA1-7615BD4500D3.jpeg

What’s the upcharge on 4-day bespoke??

That’s probably a question I don’t want to know the answer to. I got paid for my work so that’s all I care about.

goatamous II

Reaction score
That's awesome
I definitely saw the IG pics (and noticed Manoah's outfit as it popped). Great work!

Can't say I was a fan of Gausman in Baltimore as it's hard to cheer for a rival, but I've been happy with the signing so far

mebiuspower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At times, it feels nice to not have to wear formal suiting anymore. I'll likely offload two of mine (one Spier and Mackay, one Suitsupply), soon-ish.

Though at times, I miss it as well. I still have a couple of suits that I'd wear for "nights out" that "warrant" them, and I'll still keep a couple of my S&M suits for formal functions/weddings. I've been into casual matching set-ups (i.e. Engineered Garments) for a while, so that scratches the "suit" itch at times..

mebiuspower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heartland just got some Isaia and Kiton jackets and suits... awesome fabrics and construction but the prices are quite high...

MapleLeaf1967

Reaction score
Heartland just got some Isaia and Kiton jackets and suits... awesome fabrics and construction but the prices are quite high...

Sartoria Manna from Naples makes trips to Toronto. Their work is equivalent to any tailor working for Kiton or Isaia for a fraction of the price. The owners son will be in town during the second week of June from the 10th to the 13th. They are highly recommended.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads