• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chiggyv

Reaction score
*Moved to the Toronto BST Thread

Rag and Bone Rowan Snuff Suede Boot (similar to Alden Indy's) - 11.5D - $100 local

BNWOT Corridor NYC Rinsed Indigo Cotton Crewneck - Size S - $100 local

Alden 925 Norwegian Split Toe Blucher Brown Calf - Size 11.5C - $100 local

Last edited:

SartorialSpyker

Reaction score
Rag and Bone Rowan Snuff Suede Boot (similar to Alden Indy's) - 11.5D - $100 local

View attachment 1555344

BNWOT Corridor NYC Rinsed Indigo Cotton Crewneck - Size S - $100 local
https://divisionroadinc.com/collect...dor-nyc-cotton-crewneck-sweater-rinsed-indigo

View attachment 1555355

Alden 925 Norwegian Split Toe Blucher Brown Calf - Size 11.5C - $100 local

View attachment 1555363

Sick items! If the shoes were 1 size smaller I would be on them in a New York minute. In the future this might be better suited for the Toronto Buy Sell Thread.

chiggyv

Reaction score
Sick items! If the shoes were 1 size smaller I would be on them in a New York minute. In the future this might be better suited for the Toronto Buy Sell Thread.

I had full intention for that to go in the BST thread - Sunday sleepies got me!

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents, 30% discount on Boulet boots.

https://bouletboots.com/product-category/casuals/

Canadian made, and for the price, I think they execute better than Red Wing or Wolverine 1000 Mile. I have 3 pairs, and they fit great and feel good on my feet. No break in time.

Spex

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any CBSA offices in the Toronto area where you can self-clear imported items to avoid brokerage fees? Is Pearson Airport the only option?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I missing something? It says "Printed Silk Blend Tie" but shows multiple ties in different colors and doesn't seem to specify which color you get. Is there a way of picking color?
I chatted with support about that.....the second pic on the product page will show the color you can add to your cart.

I’m tempted to buy one but cannot tell if these are NOS 4” wide joints or current line 3.25” ones. I need the current to make it worth my while.

SartorialSpyker

Reaction score
I chatted with support about that.....the second pic on the product page will show the color you can add to your cart.

I’m tempted to buy one but cannot tell if these are NOS 4” wide joints or current line 3.25” ones. I need the current to make it worth my while.
They are 8cm wide.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads