• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mebiuspower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's OF?

Hope you bought it - it's a great piece.

No, already blew this year's clothing budget...

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F03%2Fonlyfans-onlyfan-portable-fan-power-bank-release-info-000.jpg

HotDilf

Reaction score
Was offered to purchase a brand new Attolini sport coat in my size for $600. 100% cashmere, unfinished sleeves so I have to get it tailored. Would this be a good deal?

HotDilf

Reaction score
That’s a pretty good deal. Maybe 90%+ off retail. Is it from eBay?

An acquaintance who is clearing out his closet. Do they really go for 6K MSRP?! That's wild!

I recently found a navy Brooks 1818 sport coat at an estate sale. Obviously less handwork but it fits like a dream and is 100% LP cashmere and full canvas. I paid $200.

partenopean

Reaction score
Also, an interesting development. Pious Chan (from susu, and Gucci), started his own tailoring business.

Is this a brick-and-mortar tailoring shop? Or some sort of weird proxy service / fashion consulting service a la Mr Kaizen, formerly of Yorkville, currently missing and wanted by both creditors and law enforcement?

If brick-and-mortar, I hope there are better sanitary arrangements for the main entrance - coz while Pious Chan may have the physique of a classical sculpture, disgruntled customers dissatisfied with their ill-fitting suits, may resort to venting their ire by defecating at the main entrance stairwell, as happened at SuitSupply...

While I disagree with him in every regard, and am banned from setting foot on his premises (not that I want to ever set foot in that dump anyways), at least induere-to has the common decency to run an actual shop, where garments are actually physically made....

RapFan

Reaction score
Is this a brick-and-mortar tailoring shop? Or some sort of weird proxy service / fashion consulting service a la Mr Kaizen, formerly of Yorkville, currently missing and wanted by both creditors and law enforcement?

If brick-and-mortar, I hope there are better sanitary arrangements for the main entrance - coz while Pious Chan may have the physique of a classical sculpture, disgruntled customers dissatisfied with their ill-fitting suits, may resort to venting their ire by defecating at the main entrance stairwell, as happened at SuitSupply...

While I disagree with him in every regard, and am banned from setting foot on his premises (not that I want to ever set foot in that dump anyways), at least induere-to has the common decency to run an actual shop, where garments are actually physically made....
Do you have friends? Because oh my God, you are incredibly catty

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ignore function works well here.

I give zero ***** to neither of these people in the discussion.

The ignore function is great. However the ignoree can still see the other person's posts. I don't understand this gap.

At this point, I probably have hit the ignore button on half of the people in this thread.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smooth bernie