• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Ultimate Toronto Thread

burgerkong

Reaction score
they usually fly under the radar...........most people don't even know what they are. Are you the "look at me" type?
Sadly no haha, super under the radar. Had a grey tweed jacket with a white Oxford on. Doubt anyone was studying haha.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perfect toe plates by Martin Sugg In Thunder Bay (Timeless shoe repair).
IMG_20200221_0735507.jpg
IMG_20200221_0735547.jpg
IMG_20200221_0735588.jpg
IMG_20200221_0736079.jpg

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

borbor

Reaction score
Guys who ordered from leffot during the mid Nov trunk show, have you heard anything yet.

EddieK

Reaction score
Hope this can help all you Canadians out there.
For those that want to save a bit more money on purchases on higher end stuff, I found a really good cashback site that actually gives a high %, especially considering most of our Canadian cashback sites are pretty low. I find most cashback sites for us Canadians is usually like max 5%.
Good news is it's a US site but it allows Canadians to use as well, and you get the cashback in USD.

Just some examples.
Allen Edmonds is 5% back
Brooks Brothers 12% back
Armani at 7% back
Hugo Boss at 13% back

Edit: Like if you got a BB 1818 Suit that's an easy $100+ USD back in cash. So like $130 CAD back. Crazy!

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.